Reviews for Thoughts Inside Me
Mr. Noname chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
"You ARE the curse!"

Couldn't've said it better. Natsuki Takaya, take note.
Running to my Heart chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
I love this story, and even though I know you've completed it already, I just had to comment on it. This was a little OOC from Kyo's view but everyone else was right on cue. You write very well and your use of description is masterful.

Arigato gozaismasu for writing!
NoiseInTheAttic chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
O.K. I'm just gonna stop here, or skip some chapters, other than the YxT thing, it's a good story. How are you feeling btw? No more sad face? :( _ XD_ :)
crazymel2008 chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
please update
Megan chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
UPDATE UPDATE DON'T QUIT AUGH CONTINUE IF U QUIT I'LL CONTINUE BECAUSE THIS STROY MUST GO ON BUT YOU R A BETTER WRITTER THAN ME SO PLEASE I'M BEAGGING YOU UPDATE THIS IS THE BEST FRIGGIN FANFICTION IVE READ BOUT KYO AND TORHU YET SO PLEASE UPDATE!1

!

!

im crying whahaha if u dont

if u need inspriation anything i will help yall out if u just get on with it
Super-Kyo chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
He he he! Yuki was all oblivious! Poor Tohru...she loves Kyo...yet he only thinks she's mearly pretending...acting...but she really does care for him! That's why when he was about to kill himself she pushed herself infront of the knife! And he is still oblivous to her love!
Super-Kyo chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
waw...that was...waw...I hate it when thoughts like that cross your bind...and then the vivide pictures...althought I don't do things like that...but some times when I feel that I diserve to be punished or something...things like that start to cross my mind...but then I try my best to push them away...you see...I'm the type of person that hides every thing under a smile, and puts all of the trouble and burden on herself...I don't like to worry people so I hide my feelings as best as possible, and I take the blame so that nobody else gets hurt for it...when every thoughts like that cross my mind I alwasy tell my self that I still have a lot to do, and when that doesn't work I end up with a head ack and end up falling asleep...
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
Too bad you had to up and quit. It's not rushed at all. I'm sure you could've topped it off with an epilogue. With short sleeves, I don't see how easily the others miss the slashes on the poor guy's wrists.

I agree that eyes are worse than voices. Guess Akito will have the one possessed by the cat either dead or a prisoner. Ooh, I just had another thought: Could the monster form be the equivalent of the mythological demon Asura? If so, it looks like Asura has become an anti-hero fighting against the actual antagonists a.k.a. the Jade Emperor. The cat's monster form vs. Akito? Now that's a noteworthy match. Who says the monster form can't be put to good use?

I like a fic even more when elements from both versions of the series are blended together. Would that explain why Shigure isn't fazed? And who says words don't hurt?

Kyo: She isn’t a useless nobody. That would be all you, Akito! You’re the person who has driven us away from you! You ARE the curse!

Me: In your face, Akito, you abusive lamebrain!
squirrelmaster chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
Agh! The curse is lifted and then nothing!
InuyashaForever14 chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
Wah? I don't know what the heck is wrong with it since its so freakin good.. but whatever floats your boat.. just hurry up! lol! Talk to you later Baxku!

~Vax
Nirro-Namida chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
aw! Poor Kyo! Tohru better do somethinga nd quick to save Kyo from himself!
Kitty Kyon Lover chapter 8 . 8/3/2006
NO DONT REWRITE IT I LIKE HOW IT IS PLEASE DONT DO ANY THING BUT UPDATE AND SOON!
ME chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
HALLALUYA HALUYA HALYUA YA AKITOS DEAD YEAH! (dances with eyes closed runs into the wall gets knockes out) sorry she tends to do that anyways...HALLALUYA HALUYA HALYUA YA AKITOS DEAD YEAH! (dances with eyes closed runs into the wall gets knockes out) sorry she tends to do that anyways...HALLALUYA HALUYA HALYUA YA AKITOS DEAD YEAH! (dances with eyes closed runs into the wall gets knockes out) sorry she tends to do that anyways... anyways i am just wasting time just update! but aktito dead its ...well its...hm... ITS A MIRICAL!(the other sisters wake up hearing a loud noice jump up in surprize and there brains fall out there mouth(ew)) well they were just clones anyway besides my head hurts. (passes outjust update
InuyashaForever14 chapter 7 . 3/30/2006
OMG THIS CHAPPIE SO DID NOT SUCK! it was really really really really really good! Kyo defended Yuki... Akito is DEAD! the curse is lifted! and OMFG UPDATE SOON! lol! girl i love ur writing! ur soo freakin AWESOME at it! lol! ne ways.. UPDATE SOON DAMMIT! lol..

~InuyashaForever14

~Virginia
InuyashaForever14 chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
*gasp*! wow.. Yuki and Kyo ACTUALLY working TOGETHER! wow... thats a new one! lol! i can't believe Tohru got kidnapped! whats Akito up to! on the the next chappie!

~InuyashaForever14