Reviews for Unpredictable Fate
Nin Nashie chapter 13 . 11/21/2012
SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiit DARK ANGELIC KITTY YOUR SO GOOD AT STORIES I READ ALL OF YOUR STORIES AND THEIR SO Fck'N AMAZING o.O [PANTS] hehhe...KIU
anon chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
I'M CRYING! OMFG SOOO SAD BUT SOOO NICE T_T
anon chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
omfg...i friggin cried! so sad, so crazy...i love it :)) i cried(i must be weird)
jowilleatyuh chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
LMAO The Super Powerful Ass-Poke? omg i almost pissed in my pants when i read it xD nice job so far :)
97sasusaku97 chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
YAY HAPPY END HAPY END YAY! D
97sasusaku97 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I cryed while reading this...poor Sakura... (
SonamySistah96 chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Holy shist...I love this story! You write so well and the whole ShikaIno scene...BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! IT WAS PRICELESS! Teehee i keep thinking of how shiny Sakura's weapon is lol Keep writing great stories plz! Could u make more vampire stories for ShikaIno, NaruHina, SasuSaku, and NejiTen plz? THANKS!
SecretFanGirl.ox chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
...Omg I cried my eyes out through this whole thing...im such a sado :'(
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
W-wow..! I'm stunned! T-this is so AWESOME! So BRILLIANT! And whoa, I don't know how I can describe how I loved to read this )

But first of all I have a question, this story is SasuxSaku (and slightly ShikaxIno & NaruxHina), so why didn't you rate it like that?

hehe, the throughout the whole story I was fearing chapter 13! I thought the title would describe the whole chap, but I'm relieved I thought wrong! )

And I agree with you! This couple HONESTLY desevres something special!

I was so shocked when I read that Sakura killed Ino! And the scene with Shikamaru being killed wasn't that pleasant either..

All things considered I'm really pleased with this story ) I enjoyed reading it :)

U-K
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMGH AH

i was so afraid when i saw the chapters made me certain that he was never coming back but OMG

im so0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o00o happy hes back i was going to scream but theyre sleeping here .

i aplogize 4 not reviewing the rest of the chapters but it was so exciting that i didnt want to pause.

i think i faved it b4 XD
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
lol hilarious it was so0o0o0o0o funny when she was hugging the tree
viksyyyy chapter 13 . 2/10/2009
this story was hell good :D {}
br0ken-pizza chapter 13 . 2/1/2009
Hey Kitty! i love this story! but i cried so much when Ino died! (so I admit im a crybaby!) anyway... why can't you chat with somebdy younger than 15? can you at least chat with a 14- year old? (fine! soon to be 14!) well if not its fine by me! besides, I get very childish now and then wel BYE!
jetblacksakura chapter 13 . 12/18/2008
i love the story!
jetblacksakura chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
that is just sad. but i like the story and i understand on the ino dieing thing.i did the same thing only with sakura.

well good story i got to keep reading put its late so i read more tommorow!i do love the story. poor ino..i was trying my best not to cry.

but i had a few tears fall from my eyes anyway. great story!