Reviews for Thyself Unknown
severly01 chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
I wanna read more! Update soon
kncrowder88 chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
I think Elliot should have shared custody of the kids. That way he gets time with them and so do their mother. Plus for the story it could be his time with the kids and they could help with the little girl. By the way I like the story please continue.
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
I really like this story! Could you break it up more, like you did at the end of this chapter, it's easier to read.
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
I think you should leave them with kathy and link them into your story. And please put Elliot and Olivia together. I am a shipper of eo.

luv much

sarah
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I love it. Keep on going. Thank youf or your review on learn to love yourself. I am a good writer. But the one problem I have is putting more details and explaining things in details
future cop chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
good story, cant wait to see more
Danialla Rahl chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Having the first chapter in a completely different point of view was clever. Most people just start it off like a regular episode so it was refreshing to see something a little different. Keep up the good work
Kyrah-Lee chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Hey... this is going in a good direction... i think that it will be a great story... Keep up the good work...

Is she gonna get a name?

Kyrah-Lee
fasdfawet chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Seems like you've got a good idea here, but it would be a lot easier to read if you separated the two paragraphs into five or six, not just two large clumps.
Lu78 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
This has great potential. Hope you carry on with it.
Barnbumgal chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
A very interesting story so far! I would suggest that you divide the story into more paragraphs. The rule is that when you begin a new thought, you begin a new paragraph. You should also use correct grammer and spelling. Spell out the word "you." Don't abbreviate it with "u." When a different person begins to speak, begin a new paragraph. I would also try to make the chapters longer. These things make a story more enjoyable because it makes the story easier to read. Good luck in continuing with it! I can't wait to read more!

P.S.- How old is the girl?
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Woah! This is good. Please continue!
TVCrazed chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
So far so good, I really want the next chapter soon
soccer02 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I thought it was interesting but in the summary you made it seem like Olivia was having some kind of emotional or physical trouble. Obviously that wasn't in this chapter so I'm assuming that you'll be writing another.

P.S. what's with not accepting annonymous reviews?