Reviews for Fortified
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
How sweet! Oh, the cleverness of you. _ Since she's pushed into that motherly role so often, you rarely get to see Wendy's childish side and this one-shot displays it most excellently. And having Peter tend to her during a storm is adorable. 5 stars!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I can't believe I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. No way you made me cry with Peters protective sweetness. WOW, I can't say it enough, you are an AWESOME author. I just loved the creativity you used with this story. I WISH YOU COULD WRITE PETER/WENDY STORIES FOREVER! I'm in love with your stories and I wish you could get an award for them because they are all well deserved winners. I can't say enough about them. Congrats on a job well done. Take a bow for this one.

Rolletti
Lisardo chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Oh that was so beautiful and well-written. I kinda got the feeling it was Peter there holding her hand even tho she imagined it to be her mother. Funny enough, I've thought of a similar scene like this, 'cept in mine Peter kinda quietly lied next to her as she had nightmares. It seemed to calm her.
Vertus Vanderun chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
hey Rosa! love the one-shot! I wanted to let you know that my peter pan sequel is up! so if you get the chance...please read.
mabfairy chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Wonderful as Peter's feelings for Wendy it includes all the love forms.

Perfect job.
BendyStraw chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
That's exceedingly sweet. It was original of you to have Peter being there for her, but Wendy seeing him as her mother. Sweet, sweet, sweet. xD
Lilmizzrebel31 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow that was amazing 0.0 the end was so sweet1 you really did an exellent job .
AndaisLu chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Aw! I love this one-shot is so sweet, i love the mother-daughter relationship it makes me wanna say thanks to my own mum for being always there! Just a question was it in reality Peter's hand that Wendy held. Hmm...something to think about _