Reviews for Lost In The Woods
Darshana1107 chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
its become one of ma fav stories ...i really adore SkyXZ pairing..good writing style...nice plot...i really like it..Keep writing ma friend...i love this story...bye.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 14 . 12/31/2005
Ok, you should mention at the beginning of your story that it is alternate universe and you could use a bit of improvement with the spelling.

However, I did enjoy this story. I think you did a good job with fitting their personalities into high school life. I don't agree with that one reviewer who keeps complaining because your story doesn't have robots or fighting. I've read plenty of ranger fanfiction where the story has been about love or friendship or other things without fighting involved.

Keep on writing.
Dean's Leather Jacket chapter 14 . 10/13/2005
I LOVED THIS STORY! I have five words for you: NEED TO WRITE A SEQUEL! I loved the whole Z/Sky and the Jack/Syd. Yes, you must write a sequel please!
Step2stepgirl chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
Bravo! Bravo! Very good story! Perfect ending!
garnetred chapter 15 . 6/30/2005
Excellent story. I can't wait to read your next story.
Crimson Mystery chapter 15 . 6/30/2005
Um, I read your story. It seems alright. Of course, this had nothing to do with SPD but I read your Author's Note (Which would be preferred at the beginning or end of a chapter.) and I understand.

However, I have one question. Why is the text bold? It would be best to use bold when emphasizing a word.
moosmiles chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
This is so great! Is this a Jack/Syd, Z/Sky story? Cause you have a little hit of it in this chapter as well as some of teh others. Well those are my favorites. Kat works at the orphan age. That one woman? Wow, she's better then I thought. I love that Boom works at the logde and Cruger's the teacher. Sorry, I'm rereading it to get more of a flow. Update soon please. KAO:)
garnetred chapter 10 . 6/20/2005
What a way to spend the evening! Let's hope that tomorrow will find them home. Excellent story. Please update soon.
Jenluvskat chapter 10 . 6/20/2005
LMAO! Haha! That was funny! Them, running...from...a...racoon! Hahahaha! I loved chapter 10 it was funny! Wait, I already said that. Ok, well update soon!
Step2stepgirl chapter 10 . 6/19/2005
More! I think Jack & Syd would look great!
Mony19 chapter 10 . 6/19/2005
I like this so far.

ud soon
Step2stepgirl chapter 8 . 6/15/2005
Love it! Please update soon!
Jenluvskat chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
Oh, great! They're lost now! Z should of slapped both Sky and Jack for fighting. Anyways, great chapters and update soon.
garnetred chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
It should be interesting to find out how these five people get along just to find there way back. Excellent story. Please update soon.
Flying Star chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I like this chapter (seeing as I havent read any of the others). So I hope to read lots more good stuff. (p.s. this is flying star's sibling, a huge S.P.D fan)