Reviews for Alone
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I started tearing up towards the end of this. I think my favorite part of this is the long definition of "alone", and how it was taken apart and viewed so completely before any interaction between the two happened. It set the tone very well.
The Lonely Goatherd chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Wow...that's all I can say...is wow. That was really, really good. Just, wow. The way it was written...the exploration of the word 'alone', very interesting...I really enjoyed it! Great job!

The Lonely Goatherd
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
That's so sweet. A perfect oneshot without one bit of dialogue. Do you realize how hard it is to write those kind of things and yet you pull it off perfectly. I've only read about two other fanfics like this that were this good. Kudos!
MG chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Great job, once again. I especially like how there was no vocal dialogue. You did it very well. I hope you continue to write more Wicked fics. Keep up the fantastic job.
fanofthearts chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Wow! That was amazing. I loved how this was written. Beautiful piece of work!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Wow . . .Just Wow. That was amazingly insightful, very eloquent and actually quite touching in the way you describe both Elphaba and Glinda's thoughts and feelings. Well done, you should consider doing a sequel.
Chickadeee chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I love it. I simply couldn't be happier with it. I've spent many a long night thinking about "alone" and my outcast position at school. Now, my best friend is a girl who isn't quite as pretty or vain as Glinda, but from my point of view is the one with the pink throne, but we're both alone, really. This is something a lot of us bookish types can relate to. Thank you.
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
WOW! this was absolutely beautiful! i don't know why i haven't read it so far, but i'm glad i did! your writing style is fabulous, i'm looking forward for more!
Valieara chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Wow - the emotion in this has a beautiful, almost subdued power that creeps in, and especially struck me at the end. It's absolutely gorgeous. The inner sides of these two characters are hidden most of the time, and complex. Lovely job capturing them and what emotion they share here. Hope to see more from you soon! :)
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow. The way that you have written this is wonderful. The inner dialogue of the characters was, in this instance, more powerful than any outward dialogue could be. The moment that you have portrayed at the end of this piece is poignant in its reality. Keep writing!

~Red