Reviews for Swansong for a Raven
Crispy chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Wonderful! But where's the rest? Why do the best fanfic writers abandon their stories?
Kallie chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I like this story. It has a lot of potential. I appreciate hoe in character you've kept everyone. That's not always easy to do, but you do it well. I hope you update soon, cause I want to know what happens!
chloedouble1028 chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
oh! lex and clark are so sweet! i want more!
Kit Merlot chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
First, this is a superb story! I like that both Clark and Lex are worried about Chloe, but Chloe is afraid to tell them about Lionel's threats because she doesn't want them hurt. Second, Gabe is still alive on Season 4 of SV, but are you planning on killing him off? And third, I love your version of Lana: she's nice and a good friend to Chloe. On the show, Lana is not intentionally hurtful, she's just really self-absorbed. But I like your Lana more. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for more!
suspension of disbelief chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
yehey... im also a chlark and chlex fan...so are you going with the whole love triangle thing? hope you are... im suprise that it has not be been explore... great start... and oh please make chloe stronger make her hold her ground with Lionel... please i hate it when she's helpless...and also please add lot's of verbal judo
drakonlily chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
There really isn't much for me to concrit here, I love the pace and the flow, and even though you could have easily strayed away from Chloe's POV and gone with Lex or Clark, you didn't. I like that. Nicely done hon!
drakonlily chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
YAY! I adore your Lex. I can picture the actor talking when you write him, I don't know if that makes sense or not, but there you go. Hope that I get to read more soon!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Damn, this is really good. Two chapters in and I'm already hooked.
Shy Butterfly chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
I think this is going to be an amazing story. I hope you continue soon.
Kitty Black Cat chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
YĆ©! That's a good story! I like the plot and I really like the way you write. Your pretty good at descriptions! Oh. and Lionel Luthor who comes to visit Chloe! I like that. It puts your stress on a high level. I really wonder what he wanted ( beside frightening the pants off her that is!) Anyway, I hope you write more soon 'cause I can'T wait to see what happens next! Keep on writting!
chloedouble1028 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
o this is gonna be good! hurry with the next chap!
misschief28 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
The beginning sounds really interesting, keep posting and YAY for the chlex. Hope there is more coming. YOU ROCK! KEEP WRITING!
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
This is one hell of a beginning! Can't wait for more.
star999 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Great start. Your story flows smoothly and you have gotten down good characterization with Chloe!

Can't wait to read more!

- I vote for Chlark!