Reviews for Coffee in Seville
alynawatlovers chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Oh, that's soo sweet! I hope that they get back together soon. They are such a sweet couple. You must update!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
U really need to update this it's really good!
Greywind Elf chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
So good! This is a very interesting idea you've got here. I can't wait to see where you go with it!
jasmine3883 chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
I hope you decide to update more often. This story is geting good.
Winter Bean chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
omg i love love it love it love it hury write more please

~Al
young wiccan chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
aw, that's cute!
Theevilashleyness chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
coolio
Simpleguiltypleasures chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
nice, pls update soon, i love Amon and Robin!
Sparky16 chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
WA! I wanna cry! They finally see eachother again and he goes off to play hero or something!

I wanna cry! They should be together (for longer than a minute!)
amiwakawaiidesu chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Since the Amon in this story is an awakened craft-user, is it likely that he would find orbo any less revolting that Robin does (and thus carry an orbo gun instead of whatever weapon is favored by the STN branches after the Factory collapse)? Also, is it likely that Robin (only the most powerful craft-user in the world) would be as enfeebled as you depict her in the craft battle in this chapter? It's understandable that you'd want to appeal to Amon's fangirls by playing up his resourcefulness and making Robin look feeble, but I feel the story suffers accordingly.

It's true you are a very skilled writer (at least in terms of word use) but your fanfics always disappoint me because they're primarily about you instead of the fictional worlds you're supposedly writing about, and they generally fail to explore those worlds in much of a meaningful way. If you're going to write about yourself, why not just post stories about a fictionalized version of yourself at (Or if you are doing that already, perhaps you could tell us what pen name you're using over there since I couldn't find any stories by FlamingWolf, WaterStar, Ketherwyn or wind_cry over there. If you do, I'll promise to read and review.)
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Aside from a few typing errors ("bing", "her replied to her") this was just what I wanted to read right now! And I love that little bit at the end with the heartstone of Spain. I think the Trevi Fountain in Italy is like that too. I get them mixed up. _ Anyway, I want to go back. Heheheh. This was a lovely chapter. I love your descriptions. Keep it coming!
MangoesIceCream chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
LOL! Luv the last statment! Update soon!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
this is interteresting...i could use some coffee
young wiccan chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
this is really interesting, when will she see Amon again? will she recognise him?

I hope to see more
In True Meanings chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
That was not bad at all, Took you long enough to update though. This happens to me too. _