Reviews for S U R V I V O R
MeAFanficAddict chapter 12 . 2/19
hahaha! so this is how this ends? it was nice.. I was not able to put it down ...its nearly 4:00 in the morning. its great the things got sorted out at last. the winner was too unexpected
MeAFanficAddict chapter 11 . 2/19
I hope everything work out okay..
MeAFanficAddict chapter 10 . 2/19
ah! krum left...what a relief!
MeAFanficAddict chapter 9 . 2/19
Oh My God!1
she refused!
Julie would be exited...
MeAFanficAddict chapter 8 . 2/19
arghh! I didn't want to say this but really I have to...laurie is being such a bitch. I hope the hidden camera's caught that!
MeAFanficAddict chapter 7 . 2/19
well this feels weird ...draco and Hermione so far from the magical world. specially draco, I mean I can never imagine him as a person who would completely leave the wizarding world behind him... and Hermione about not using her wand since months.
there is less wizarding world here but I don't have any problem the story is great!
MeAFanficAddict chapter 6 . 2/19
what is happening?
MeAFanficAddict chapter 5 . 2/19
whoa! They kissed
MeAFanficAddict chapter 4 . 2/19
really enjoying this story..
MeAFanficAddict chapter 3 . 2/19
a librarian! so Hermione-ish
MeAFanficAddict chapter 2 . 2/19
your writings always manage to get out those rarely used teenage girl giggles out of me!
MeAFanficAddict chapter 1 . 2/19
loved it! been searching for your other stories and I found this!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
I love your humour it was hilarious. The only problem was the misunderstandings and the romance but I'm glad you already realized it from your author notes as I didn't want to insult you. I hope you have better luck writing your next Dramione I really look forward to reading more.
AnnaOxford chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
I wonder what the public thought of the contestants in the end. I'm surprised that Laurie won, Alex was the one that seemed to come out the nicest in the eyes of the public. And he won as many challenges as Hermione, who was kinda hated at the end.
AnnaOxford chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Draco is going to feel like a jerk the next chapter.