Reviews for Frozen Flower
SunafterSnow chapter 7 . 2/18/2006
XD Never EVER say you suck at writing to me again, or I will SMACK you with a moldy fire extinguisher! This was one of teh best fanfictions I've read! And get your lazy, 'uncreative' ass back on the computer and write more fanfictions XD

-love always, Tayler *sneezes*/Roy/Sasuke/Kipper

Ally Montgomery chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
pleez pleez pleez write some mor this is really good
Sarah chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
Update? Please? I really like this story.
Sarah chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
I'm please continue?

This is a good story. I really like it, and would definately like to see more of it!
crossXdeep chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
Kawaii! it's so adorable!
I.Love.DNAngel chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
Wow! It's so good! Please hurry and update!I must read more!
Kumori-hime chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
Daisuke respondED almost imidiatly. Do you have a beta-reader? You should. Update! Please. I love this! .
Kumori-hime chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
Of course I do! Draw it out, true to style of everyone. EVERYONE does that. And I appriciate it, too. Triumphant ... I think that's hhow you spell it. Daisuke is so innocent. It's so fun to make fun of him! I love your story! Being threatened IS a good thing...No one wastes time telling bad authors (like me) to update! .
Kumori-hime chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
O! I sense a confession...but he'll probably not do it. They never do, the first time. (Unless you're as lemon-y as I am...) Well, it's good. I like this one! .
Kumori-hime chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Don't see disclaimers at the bottom very often. O.o lol I think this is fairly in character, according to the other fanfics. (I only read three volumes, so far. :() Well, it's good! .
Kumori-hime chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
Everyone goes at least a little bit out of character for DaiSato fics. It's no big deal. That was a good length. I like this one. .
Kumori-hime chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
I keep telling everyone, it's good. Yours is good. btw, I love your username. It decribes my life perfectly... (Is that a bad thing?) Once again, I wish your chapters were longer, but I shouldn't be talking...Mine are worse. .
Kumori-hime chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
It's good. I like it, though I would like longer chapters...
Darkest Moon chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
Finally!They confessed,please conitnue(Inner demon:Make a lemon*gets hit with a brick*Nele you're not the lord and empress of fanfics! Inner demon:I can dream can i?)
me aka. Ari chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
ggr...that was mean! the chapter was good but the ending was mean! evil i tell u! ...*sighs* i wont kill u till u finish the story..but i cant promise that they wont *points to the crazy murderous readers*