Reviews for The Talk of the Station
megancyber chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I've been a fan when DS9 was first on air as ST: TNG was ending. Was missing my old 'Ship lover couple Kira/Odo and THIS was a magnificent extension of the episode. Great characterizations and light hearted humor! Boy I miss DS9 and that place & Odo & Kira, Too bad they will never get a chance to shine again on TV or film. More than I was missing my Star Wars OT Han, Luke, Leia that is coming back. Nice to see from newer writers posting Odo/Kira and recent reviews that newer viewers are learning and binge watching ST:DS9. Maybe new Trek fans or old Trek fans FINALLY willing to check the series out. There was an online DS9 Rewatching Reviewing done by a Well regarded Trek writer recently.
Valantha chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
LOL! Nice little story-continuation. Ending with Morn was hilarious!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
LOL!
*dies of laughter*
This was so happening after Odo and Kira's kiss!
aerinsol.2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wish this had been on the show. Made me smile:)
m chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was forever ago but I just wanted to tell you that this is so well done.
twioonipse chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
So, this definitely made my day! I can definitely see this happening on the station. Loved it!
lei-sam chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
amazing story!

great character development! ad it's really well written!

lovely work! congrats!
TARDISgirl192 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That, is great! Exactly what would happen, in fact, something happened like this in the series, which I wish it had. Good job!
memnarch chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I loved it! I could definitely see everyone gossiping like that. I particularly liked the little bit with Morn at the end.
writer with ocd chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LOL that was great! I love Odo, and Kira's one of my role models (even if she is fictional lol) so I've always wanted them together. I like how everyone just wants to spread it or talk about it to anyone who'll listen.
BekaJWP chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Adorable :) I love the slant of the station gossip-mill.
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
;) Very funny and sweet story. Thanks for writing it.:)
Lilith Kayden chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
What a beautiful story about Odo and Kira's relationship. I'm glad they eventually found each other-the relationship lay hidden in each of their hearts for years.

-Lilith Kayden
farty chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I loved it! And the characters are writen well, i can just hear them talking! I love the part with Morn!
major kira chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This was awesome-such a delight to read. It's truly astonishing how you managed to capture all of the characters so perfectly. I felt like I was a fly on the wall of DS9. I can't wait to read all of your other stuff!