Reviews for Thank the Cavemen
FuzzBucket chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Nicole is an idiot if she thinks Luke is going to leave Stars Hollow. Even the apartment-in-Litchfield thing was excessive. I don't like her anyways so I'm glad she got written out of the story so quickly. Good job!
widgetgirl chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
oh my this is the second story of yours that I have read and I LMAO at the full house references... the phrase cleaning with more vigor than seen outside of the tanner household still has me grinning... too freakin funny! I gotta read the rest of your stories now LOL. GREAT.
mcgreygirl chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
lol, ur fic was really good. and i love your a/n they were actually entertaining, normally i skip over them. great story!
Thayne M chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Omigod, you weren't listening to "I Eat Cannibals," were you? I love that song!
Cinny72 chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
OMG great story! I loved it. Funny, cute, and sexy. His whole calling Nicole Lorelai thing in the first chapter was to funny! Poor Luke, how embarrassing! lol! At least it worked out for him in the end, haha. The scene with all the townspeople was too funny also. This story was absolutely awesome, you rock!
1LukeLorelaiFan chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
OK, I finished it. Great fanfic. I mean it; I loved it. I love Luke and Lorleai together. I mean they are the best couple since like-forever. And this was such a great story.
1LukeLorelaiFan chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
First of all, I love your story so far and I am reading on as soon as I finish this. The way you put that Luke is not denying his feelings is so right. But I want to comment on your "awkward message" at the end. Awkward is an awkward word. And typing it that many times does make is seem like its not a word. Haha. Back to reading the rest...
mandeeangel chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
what more is there to say?

that was freakn amazing!

luved every minute of it!

thanks 4 writing it!
JayD chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
OMG! i died lauging, giggling and laughing some more. I this story! awesome job my friend. awesome. job.
littleearthquake chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
oh wow. I love this fic :D it was so funny :) the characters are perfect ;) you should send this to amy :D
Kayce chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
good call on the awkward...it's even awkward saying it over and over in my head...intresting
Jaigagne chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
Loved the what if as allways I'm looking forward to more of your fics. Plus reading yours give me an excuse to put off writing mine lol, though I should be doing all of that HW i have due in just a few hours...not to mention that essay for tommorow...But heck i'm to lazy.

Let us all remeber sirus the dog

En
Leondra chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
The end is nigh! I miss this fic already, even though I read it in one sitting! I get attatched to things easily! Please make me stop using exclamation points! And you know, when Gypsy said "I have very sensitive feet" I thought she said 'seductive feet' and laughed until I thought to read it again through a haze of laughter induced tears. I love Babette and Miss Patty and Rory and Kirk and of course the two leading people, Luke and Lorelai! (In this fic, as well as in general).
Leondra chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
oh, pretty chapter! Full House *is* addicting, and Uncle Jesse is hot. You know, he never seems to age? I know this because I'm watching a 2003 Friends episode that he guest stars in, and other than the less-pretty hair, he's just as pretty. I'm going to officially stop using the word pretty right...now. But am I the only one that hates Michelle? :ducks flying tomatoes: Wouldn't it be cool if tomatoes could really fly? Like they had a chemical in them that could make them fly? And talk? And leave reviews? What if I'm really a tomato? Haha, I just got philosophical on your ass! Anyway, Luke and Lorelai and paternal feelings for Jess goodness!
Leondra chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
whw, my soul is complete. There was seriously a Luke- and-Lorelai-making-out-scene sized hole in my heart until this chapter (that line, although sparkling and witty, isn't original- it's from a lovely Friends episode. M, Friends is my second love, my first being Gilmore Girls, of course). And, to give you a sparkly comment, you make me want to write a GG fanfic (I'm too afraid to, most of the time.)