Reviews for The Playground
anwen chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
aww this sounds soo kwl! i hav n obcession 4 star n robin pairings, so keep me hapi lol plz update asap, u rock!

luvz ya

Anwen

X
nibbles chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
update please i read it and its really good i like how its going but u really! need to update thank you very much XD anyway ... i like (some of) the pairing and the disciption u gave raven thanks for keeping them in charecter btw _ update please!
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Nice story. I hope Star gets a part of this soon!

StarSoSweet:)
sailormoonrobinravengirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
i like rae/rob
RavenDragon chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Update! PLEASE!
valkyrja21 chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Writer's block or not it was worth the wait. Great Chapter!
Chibi Scooby chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Hello! This was a good chapter.. somewhat fluffyish. lol I'm glad I put this on alert, other wise I wouln't know you updated! Plz, update soon!
nibbles chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
please update i like how its going and your talking to bbxrae shipper here so well i like fics in general so you have to update please! _nibbles*_
KhmerGurl113 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
It's good so far and a good start. Keep up the good work.
Peggz chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Whew, its not RobxRae, sorry, but I love RobxStar, BBxRae, as long as Terra not in this Fic, (or dies soon after), I'm ok D

Great fic!
Chibi Scooby chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Hiya! This sounds good so far... I'll deall with robrae for a lil while as long she ends up with BB in the end. lol Hope you continue and make it long! Update soon plz!
Silent Murderess chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
i love origin stories! please update asap!
valkyrja21 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Hey. First chapter and I'm already loving this story. Sounds like this is going to be a novel. :) Well done, seriously, good job. I look foward to your next post.