Reviews for It's A Secret to Everybody
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
marvelous story _
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Yes, I like it. It takes some real OOC for Lina and G to openly show their feelings, but like this, you have displayed it very well. :)
Ahria chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Very cute! _

-Ahria
Ai-Chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
you know, this fits really well as an inbetween too... (i just finished watching TRY... again.. today) !
Rocky and CG chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I adore the last line. Thank you for including the bit about Gourry cleaning his sword. I had seen that cotton ball in some other anime and wondered what it was for specifically. I gotta say, very romantic of Gourry to let his actions be his words when he kissed her.
Arin Rowan chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I very much like your last line. This is an interesting story.
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
So cute! Really a very sweet fic. I like your writing style; it's relaxed without being thoughtless. A great fic, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Kaeru Shisho chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
What a nice story you wrote! You kept the characters in character, giving them believable dialog and reactions. The plot was simple and tight, even with a touch of Xelloss instigating the chain of events.

In the author's note you mention "rumors circulated by fans - one of those being that one of the anime directors said that Lina and Gourry acted like a couple between NEXT and TRY, but then hid those feelings again." Well, that was just what you thought, only a rumor. There were no published interviews with the anime directors which revealed any such thing at the time the series was first shown. Romance was not an important part of the series. To have suggested more than there was would have gone too far from the novel concept, and at the time they didn't know if they'd be doing another series and need to return to the novel storyline. No, romance is for us fanfic writers to create. -KS
Stefanie2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
And Xellos' too. Of course. *grins*

I like the interaction, I also like how they put the romance on hold until after everything settles down. But at that rate, they'll be together when they're 80-ish.
Gerao-A chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Alandra: nice about what happen after Next, very nice, and I always wonder why Xellos apeared in the last minute back then.

Sunny: we also made a fic about what happen after Next, in a portuguese way.

Maliska: anyway, keep up with the good work.
rockfreak2003 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
hey what's up? omg great fanfic and how cute is this the end hope not! i love this fanfic!i hope the is more chapter soon!
encyser chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I really liked this story. But I really want to know where you found those rumors you mentioned. could you give me some references to it?
linagabriev chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Awesome. This is definitely what I have come to love and respect from you. Characterization was right on the mark, cuteness galore, and a believable situation without misconceptions on any details. When I first started reading this I had though it had the theme of everyone knows Lina and Gourry love each other except Lina and Gourry. I liked this twist (that being one thing I have come to expect from you...the unexpected). You have an awesome talent for this, and somehow you are able to come up with these things so quick too...Anyways great job. It nice to see things tie up the loose ends (like the reason why we didn't see L/G in TRY, it was theirs [and Xelloss's] little secret.
Earth Star chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Very cute and interesting. I like how Xellos knows their little "secret.". _ You have a great writing style!