Reviews for A Double Edged Sword
Vallyfullofemotions chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
NOOOO! But, i understand you're busy being awesome! I wish it was complete, but you still have the most awesomeness points in my book. I love your writing..Now... Go be awesome!
Vallyfullofemotions chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
And whimsical indeed! Sorry, i really should review more, but it's hard to tear my eyes off the words, and move my hand to click the review button instead of the next button for the next chapter
Vallyfullofemotions chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I never was really on for CSI, i was more Criminal Minds, but i liked this! I love your writing.
SDDFOB chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
T eh... i don't think so. Was evan even slightly disturbed when he read this?
SDD wants you to review chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
yhea uh...was C7 another chapter and umm this was really the like a refernce that should be at the end...k whatever floats your boat. Hey I got another chap to My Chains are Broken a dark story and I am putting another for One Bad Vacation so check it out please
Sir Alan Higgs chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
* agrees with Zinger's remark below *, shocking I know :)
RachelZinger chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
Uggh girl, I have been dying to find out what happens next. I was all excited when I open my email thinking "yes, finally another chapter".

Ok, ok, I won't give you a hard time, I know you're busy doing your job and all. ;)
Follower of Beef chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
WTF is this for? why didn't you add this at the end of the story...like I read

Also one thing...I have now married can't stop playing Starcraft
ApolloIV chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
Hello! Penelope ho? Ho? HAHAHAHAH! Sorry that was childesh but I do think you did that on purpose. Okay what else do I have to say...maggots nuts and murder makes a great piece of fiction. Also Lady Manson has another chapter to Some What twisted takes and it's halirous. I ยต that story/ read NOW!
wdbydoglvr chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
Heh, Teen Queen Terminator. Funny... I like how on the subject of a possible seriel killer, Brass is talking about Macadamia Nuts. And Sara's coming? Greggo'll be jealous (in the Who Are You episode in the first season, he asked Nick if he thought Grissom would let him do field training in Hawaii to compare sand samples :D) Anyway, you should update soon, I like seen forensics stuff rather than attack of the fluff (although that's not bad, it's nice to see something else once in a while)
ApolloIV chapter 5 . 6/18/2005
Eh yes another good chapter. The email thing is very creppy in my opion and the end was suspenseful. Aren't you full of cameos?
Jill D.P chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
Whoa, this is like us being back in the hood. I remember you had that internship and all. And you would go on and on about BUGS!

LOL

Ok, chick...why didn't you tell me about the new blog? I'm gonna stomp you one.

See the above...education has improved my writing.

I like your story. It's a quick and easy read and you use that bug crap so well.
wdbydoglvr chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
Ooh, new location. Hawaii, exotic. There' quite a bit going on in here, and i'm a little confused, but that maybe 'cause it's two am. I think I'll need to read this again tomorrow... Anyway, this is good, you should update soon. We don't get enough fics that focus on the science part of the show these days... I've been trying to write one, but I only know what I see on the show, so I'm just about as good with forensics as Grissom is with the press, if you get what I'm saying...
VanillaLatte chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Hehehehe. I loved the cameo, and i think you gave yourself the coolest little tidbit in the whole story so far. M... maggots and coffee. :) See? I'm learning stuff. you have to burn off the outer layer of a maggot to preserve it.

Wow... didn't think I'd be typing THAT today... :)

Keep up the great work, alice!
ApolloIV chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Okay lets see what I learned today, Prostitutes don't wear tenner shoes. How do u know? I think Evan needs to know somethinh. I KID I KID! so the chapter was interesting. If you fell stupid putting yourself in the story I'm in all of my stories. Okay not Second Gear third rotation. I figure Wes is Padawan Mage? Keep it going