Reviews for The Person I Look Up To
SlipperyLiz chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
The master of cliffhangers strikes again. I didn't even suspect Shinrin might have something to do with Shoko's death, though it did seem like she might try to be a bit to proactive in the fight against the Torgus. I'll be waiting on pin and needles for the next chapter!
TsukiNoBara chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
Crap. Well, this isn't very good, is it?

Child of Avalon chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
Seems like Shinrin wants to us eher powers for other reasons besides to protect. Then again I don't know, I could be "reading between the lines" wrong. Anyways, keep on going with this marvelous piece of work. Catch ya later!
TsukiNoBara chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
Huh. This might present a problem.

I'm glad that Ves and Palla made up, though. _

elianthos chapter 7 . 7/23/2005
A bit of Asteroid Senshi interaction and a slightly ominous chapter's end (great power, great responsibilities and chanches to fall/fail. And, sadly, power is always potentially a corrupting factor, even if used with the best intentions. Isn't it?): I wonder if and how in next chapters these two elements are going to affect the plot.
Child Of Avalon chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
I would never have pegged Cere-Cere an art lover. I guess you learn something new everyday. This mystery just becomes deeper and deeper with each brand new thought. You know, it's almost dangerous for Serenity to be like that because there is evil and deciet in all forms and most know how to hide it well. But I will not judge. I shall just await anxiously for a new installment.
elianthos chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
Hi Bill!

Good chapter!

I'm still missing some part of the continuity (about Michiru's captivity, for example), but I particularly like your stories featuring her and Haruka. Talking about continuity, this week I'm reading your trilogy about the Ice Age, and it's great.

About Usa, it's certainly hard to find her own path in life, but I agree with Cere-Cere: some talents shouldn't be wasted.

And our dear Sailor Moon seems to start developing a promising Sherlock Holmes attitude in this last chapter. Oh, suspence!
TsukiNoBara chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
My mind is blank, so I'll just say good job.

Also, try re-uploading the chapter. ff.n seems to have messed up your exclamation points.

evaya chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
aw...no fair! continue plz!

*eva
Child of Avalon chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
Talk about traveling through time; they start in a highly advanced world, go to a simple lifestyle among trees, and then to a lifestyle just starting out to become like that of Crystal Tokyo in the distant future. Alright, so hopefully Shinrin herself hd nothing to do with this because that would be horrible itself. Oh the suspense, how it wounds me! Keep at it, Bill!
saron chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
wow nice story ;3

plz update soon i want to know what will happen next XD
TsukiNoBara chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
Yeah, I'd say that's the Torgus clan.

I'd say more, but I just woke up and I'm tired.

just a reader chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
I thought Helios' reaction was a bit bland, he didn't even flinch. I just think you can give him a bit more of a diverse personality because right now he's way too nice and understanding. Nobody is as calm and perfect as he is when he finds out his girlfriend was being pursed by someone else so I'd like to see more diverse emotions from him.

As for the story I think either one of two things will happen: people will think Sailor Neo Moon drove poor Shoko to his fate or else blame it on their enemy. Either ways I'm betting there will be a huge misunderstanding. Keep up and good work; I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Child of Avalon chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
If more people had the common sense of Helios, there wouldn't be so many careless break-ups. This was an sensational chapter, with so many things going on at once. Ooh I love it! Hopefully Serenity or Usa would be blamed for the crime. It seems like Usa is now a man-killer with her looks. Beauty is just a pain in the ass. Catch ya later!
evaya chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
no no no! no cliff hanger! darn! lol plz continue!

eva*