Reviews for The Person I Look Up To
elianthos chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
Hm... things are getting darker. Well, you know how to hook a reader.

Untill next time.
Child of Avalon chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
Wow, talk about a plot twist. Was Shoko that depressed that he killed himself? Damn, seems like now Usa's new weapon is her own looks and charms. I guess offereing the berries was like a way of courting a soon-to-be wife. Shoko's death, if it is suicide, is probably teh first to happen so it will be a shocker to everyone. Well, keep going and I'll catch you next time!
SlipperyLiz chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
Poor Shoko! I wonder whether it was suicide or homocide... I can't wait to read what happens next on Kinotai. And it sounds as though Ves-Ves is getting over some of her issues. I look forward to the next chapter!
TsukiNoBara chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
Oh, it's that point in the story, is it? Judging from the story description, I'm going to take a wild guess and say Serenity and/or Usa will be blamed for his death?

Personally, I believe it's Danro who did it, but if Harry Potter has taught me anything, it's to never assume anything about the characters. So, for now, I'll just wait for your next chapter.

elianthos chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
I don't want to sound repetitive but... good chapter! I like the way you describe characters and everything.
TsukiNoBara chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
I suppose Kokoro and Eichi were always fighting? I'm sure they were best friends, but somehow, I feel like they probably argued quite a bit.

And it almost sounds like I was right to start worrying about Danro.

I am also rather interested in the Torgus Clan, though. Hmm...

Midnight chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
O.O...kool...
Child of Avalon chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
Oh no, Danro is not evil and conspiring against Shinrin; that would break her heart and spirit! Usa was amusing in this chapter with her teen thoughts and ponders(which both really had me thinking). I would love to write more but alas, I must not because then this review would be forever long! Ta-ta Bill
Child of Avalon chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
That part about Usa thinking about Shoko was hilarious ("Helios, if you're listening, you DIDN'T HEAR THAT!"). Oh my, please tell me that Danro is not evil and conspiring against Shinrin but doing something else b/c that would be so sad for her! That 10 year thing does make you wonder what will happen after the years are up. Over all, great chapter and can't wait for the next!
EmilyTheRose chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
Another good chapter! But I've heard that Chibi-Usa is hundreds of years old too.
TsukiNoBara chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Ah, I love your fics. I don't know why, but I do. I'd gladly read your non-SM fics, just because I love your writing style. I'd love to, but I'd either end up completely confused because I'm not a fan of the series, or I'd get spoilers for series that I might get interested in later. Or both. So, unfortunately, I'll have to stick with reading only Sailor Moon.

Except I cannot for the life of me remember why I stopped reading your stories for a while. Odd.

And my mind is oddly blank right now, so I can't think of anything else to say, except that hopefully that the Hayashians eat the same basic foods that we eat. It'd really suck for Serenity and Usa if they ended up having a meal consisting of twigs and bugs or something. _

Oh, and I couldn't help noticing that you called it "Kinotai." Rather interesting. I noticed that there wer quite a lot of trees - and the place had "Ki" in the name. And almost everyone knows what "no" means. Imagine how interested I became to find out what "tai" means.

And after looking looking up the word "Hayashi," I now know that this is not a coincidence. _ Very clever. *blinks* *looks up other things* Ooh! Shinrin gets a name with two definitions? And they both fit? Heh.

Danro's name rather concerns me. Danro and Irori both mean fireplace. And he lives among the trees. That doesn't sound good.

And Shoko has so many definitions, I'm not going to try. Unless the variations don't count (i.e. a "u," or maybe an extra "k."). In which case, that's a rather interesting name.

Hmm. You've certainly given me something to think about. I await the next chapter with interest, and eagerness to learn more names.

Huh. I guess I did think of something to say.

SlipperyLiz chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
What a good set-up chapter! I especially enjoyed the "second thoughts" bit.
doesnt really matter chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
I really liked your story. Keep on writing if u ever get my message. I like your story. Keep writing.
mentalyoga chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Intriguing. I kind of want to see something illicit happen between Usa and this new tree-boy!

Your characterization of the adversarial relationship between Usa and Serenity is oh-so-fitting.
Child of Avalon chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
There almost seems to me that a love triangle will be in this story by the looks of it. The race of people in this story are almost like Anne Rice's Taltos; given their height and all. And it is so like Serenity to not turn down a meal. Well, I'll go. See you in the next chapter!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »