Reviews for The Person I Look Up To
Child of Avalon chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
It almost seems to be seen that a love triangle will soon appear in this story. How grand! Because Usa is still just 15 and is free to look even if she is already engaged to Helios or maybe Shoko will soon take an interest in her? I don't know and you are the master of this story not I.

The humor in this chapter was well put and Usa's insecurities seem to be part of the story's plot, no? And the race of alien beings in this story are ALMOST like those of Anne Rice's Taltos because of their height and hair. Well I'll go now. See you in the next chapter!
elianthos chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
The story is developing in a smooth and captivating manner. Characterization and characters interactions are good as usual.

Usagi II, this is your opportunity (in many different ways and meanings. I wonder what you, dear Author, have in mind)

Untill next chapter,

elianthos
Midnight-Nemesis chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
a lil rebel huh..Lmao
evaya chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
that was so good! please update soon!

eva*
EmilyTheRose chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
That was so god! And thank you for answering my questions! It really helped me!
Child of Avalon chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Yet another story! Wahoo! Anyways, sorry for the short review but I have to go study for End-of-the-Year Finals. Keep going Bill1
Child of Avalon chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Yet another story! Yay! That was cool about other kinds of Sailor Senshi and the the tradition that upholds it. And Pallas-Pallas is finally showing backbone to Ves-Ves (who deserved it for calling her stupid). THis story is just going to blow everyone's mind like all of the others.
mentalyoga chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
"You would bring that up!" fumed Serenity. "They looked like cute bunnies! How was I supposed to know scratching one behind the ear was their way of proposing marriage?"

That was awesome. In fact, this story is superb, already. Not that I expect less-my old sn was drama-nerd016-I've always loved your writing.

Great work, can't wait for chapter 2!
EmilyTheRose chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I loved it! i have a question though. How old is Chibi-Usa? And is she in the REAL Sailor Moon uniform or her pink mini moon one? It would help me vizilize a bit better. Thanks! Write more soon!
LokiLeysmith chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Poor Palla-Palla. Ves-Ves had better make it up to her.

And Usa as a diplomat? Interesting? A good start.
SlipperyLiz chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
As always, I am excited that you've started another story, especially since it seems that this one will involve a lot of Neo-Queen Serenity/Usa interaction. I enjoyed the scenes with Palla-Palla, and I am eager to see how the queen will interact with a newly ascended being.
evaya chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
::tear tear::...authors like you are teh reason why i even read i luv this plot so far! you've never failed to not keep the attention of this reviewer! continue!

eva*
Emily1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
One of the best parts of my weekend is sitting down and being able to read your stories. They are very imaginative and colorful. You are most definately one author on who is very underappreciated and you need more attention. Keep up the good work!
Midnight chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Cool...
elianthos chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Interesting start. I've to read all of your other fics about the new generation of Senshi yet, but this first chapter is tempting me to start from this story...

Well, untill next chapter! Good work!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5