Reviews for Jedi Wizard: Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Well it's been 5 years and no sequel so I'm guessing there won't be one which is a shame this story was going so well
Guest chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
I think you should end it in "movie 3" but (of course) Anakin being dark. They get the order 66 but during it they get the proof about sidious and go hunt him down
master1527 chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
great work it saddens me that you can not continue this do or do not there is no try
just post another chapter saying who adopted this
sacman chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
wonderful story you managed here. i hope that sometime in the future you will get over your writer block
Gracealma chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
Excellent story. I just love a Jedi Harry.
kyoshi711 chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
Good fight scenes. Love seeing Harry having a sense of humour.
Silky Button chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
wow... super awesome!

did anyone ever adopt your story?
thehunter1988 chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
did u really quote buffy the vampire slayer...rehtorical i know you did
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
is the sequel to this story posted somewhere or is the series abandonded
Fick Chick chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Harry may have sworn by the old code, but Tayla swore by the new code. So why wouldn't she get in trouble?
misteryman526 chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
I thought Harry had used Runes to make his weapons impervious to damage. Didn't he use Master Yoda's lightsaber on them and didn't even scratch them?
1529 chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
Your first story of this series was great. This story was good, but not nearly as good as the first and you actually contradicted certain things between parts 1 and 2 (there was no relationship between Harry and Ginny in part 1 as I recall).

But probably the largest problem in this story is that Harry routinely acts like an idiot. He taunts enemies when he should be killing, or at least disabling, as well as a variety of other small and large issues. I understand that you wished to stick relatively close to canon, but some of the stretches needed here were quite extreme. I also think that you didn't so much change Anakin as you placed Harry into such a position where he could act as a buffer and 'save the day' when Anakin reaches a potential tipping point for the Dark, although, with Harry helping him train, unless going Dark was a 'nature' rather than 'nurture' trait, it should have changed...

This was a good story, but came up short of being great by a fair margin.
Jfitzgerald chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
I wish that you would continue your stories. Thanks.
Wolfman-053 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
That scene with the Toydarian is similar to one in the TV series Beast Wars where Dinobot and Rattrap do the exact same thing to Tarantulus... and it's just as funny.
prudiisten chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
No offence but this wouldent work. Yavin is on the other side of the galaxy from naboo and the core is in the middle.