Reviews for Road's End
Winged Knight chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
Poetic and dark. Well, not really dark but angsty. I guess you could say they're similar. A point where everyone was trying to reach, at the cost of what you hold dear. Makes one wonder if the goal was even worth it. I don't pretend to know what happened to this version of Link, nor do I want to attempt to figure it out. I hope he found some peace in the end. Keep writing the good ones.
Achitka chapter 7 . 6/16/2005
Never got to read the end of the original thread when you posted it. Too dern busy with owrk. Was a good ending to a great story. Hopefully I'll have tome to read the others sooner instead of later. Thanks for an entertaining evening - Atchika
Master of Reality chapter 7 . 6/16/2005
Wow... so that's how it all ends. Well, short as it was, it was still certainly good, even better than some much longer fics. This fic was a good read (not least of all becuase I love the Dark Tower series, too) but also becuase it was well written and engrossing.

At the end of it all, I'm glad to have read it, and hope you'll write more great stuff.
Master of Reality chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Wow, that was great, insanely awesome! I've read most of the Dark Tower series, and this fitted the theme very well. I like how well you linked the Zelda stuff to the DT, very clever.

Hopefully you choose to continue writing this, becuase I really want to see more, hopefully even to the end. Great stuff, update soon.
blondie91 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
yay, yet another awesome fic by the amazing pipking :D keep up the great work and I so look forward to more, this sounds very interesting :D
Greki chapter 1 . 6/11/2005