Reviews for Anna's Tears
mikaela chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
ang ganda nakakakilig. best story ever. oh my god sila na best couple ever:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Elton chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
One of the best fanfictions i've ever read!
1012ZJ chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Aww...
I like it dude ;)
anonimo chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
muito legal ,ameiiii!
detectiveshaman chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
It was awesome
shamanqueenanna chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Kyyyyyyaaaaaaa! Love love love your story! Yoh gave her a wedding ring! Very romantic I may say (even though they're a bit younger to be wedded already) But I still luv it! Hope to see more stories between anna and yoh
Keiko chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I liked it sooo much
funngurl chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow, I loved this fic, your first paragraph was very well written! You're descriptions also really set the tone well. I personally loved it, since you didn't drop Anna's character. Crying is a bit OOC for her, but you kept her pretty consistant. Great job! :)
sup chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
this was a good story. i didnt get it at first but then i liked it at the end. whats with horo horo and ren. are they made up characters. plz write more and dont make it the end of this story.
Ja 01'Loving you Always chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Hahahahahahahahahaha.. Didn't know how many time i've read this fic.. from 2007 till now, ure fic is the 1st that captures my heartand i love ure fic soo much.. I dunno if ure still on9 and reading this comments, but, I just want to say, thanks for a great fic..
silverymoon19 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
i LOVED it! so cute :$ please keep writing
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
AW! X3
someguy chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
that was really good, and with such a cool ending lol, keep it up!
crystal chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
it was so cool i almost cry
shell chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
i like your story...I really like Anna and Yoh! please make more story of them! I'll be waiting to your next update!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »