Reviews for Mind Tricks
Kokari chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
u know u really should try writing an angst stroy (stress on story) ur poems are really good

KOkari
Charroum The Lady of Death chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
The mind hides what the body has done causing the memorie to run so that the truth it cannot find instead it tells a lie
well done chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
there were a few lines that didn't fit the flow, but for the most part it sang a very lovely song. here's a suggestion, instead of 'my tears', could you just put 'tears' or something like 'not once to you I've shown my tears'. kudos. i salute you. _soft smile_
sutatikku chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Ooh. That was deep. I like it a lot.

"Calling out to me,

Realizing once you call

It’s not you I see."

Was that about Kikyou of somethin'? I couldn't get it... Email me or something.
Raiwen chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I still love your stories, this is about Kagome and Inuyasha right?
QueenPan1295 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
THERE'S THE POEM THAT EVERYONE LOVES! YES! WRITE THEM LIKE THIS ONE! THIS IS EXACTALLY HOW I WANT YOU TO DO IT! (that sounded wrong) Let me rephrase that: I WANT YOU TO WRITE YOUR POEMS LIKE THIS! Better, yes!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Very nicely done! Keep it up!
AnimeLady Noriko chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Oh-my-GOD! I'm usually not into poems (I have a problem getting what they mean most of the time -_-) But this one really touched me. I love the way you wrote it! It just makes me feel Inuyasha's pain and sorrow and it like makes me want to cry. And I can't believe you even made it rhyme, if it was me it would have sounded really gay. Anyway I love it! And it is definatly going on to my favorites list!