Reviews for Who Guards The Guardian
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
A very nice heartfelt story, and I agree with another reviewer, Terry rules!
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
wow good job...another excellent story! kudos!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Aww, how bitter sweet. I must say Terry rules, loved the fact that she had to , er...kick some sense into Don.
jenben chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That was a really great idea for a story! I mean, I think you hit on a true emotional vein that Don must have been feeling when their mother died and Charlie hid from reality. I also liked your fairly broad vocabulary; this always adds a lot to any story.

My one critique, which others have failed to bring up, is that the story was a little hard to read. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation only detract from a story if they interfere with its readability. If you ever want any help in this department, I’d be happy to beta for you; that’s what fellow readers are here for.

Overall, I think you stayed pretty true to Charlie and Don’s characters, given the circumstances of their mother’s death. And, again, I just love your whole plot idea; it made a lot of sense. Thanks for the story,

starry100 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I really like this. Good work.
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
This was awesome on the second reading!
EclecticTrekker chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Very good character moment - this was well done.
Piccolo Chic chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
That was so way cute! I love it! It was sad though. But for some reason, I enjoy that kind of thing! Anyway I love it. I'm looking forward to another story from you.

Piccolo Chic