Reviews for Dawn Of Thunder: GateWar Interludes
cklammer chapter 20 . 4/19/2010
The innermost fears of the Colonial Remnant. Very well done.
cklammer chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
They would be better off if they are thinking in terms of air cargo and their containers instead of marine TEUs. It is true that surface-to-orbit and vice versa will remain the most expensive segments of cargo transport. So for this you'd have smaller vessels since you'd keep the big 'uns in orbit in order to minimze costs, I think.

Anyway, this chapter is well-written with excellent dialogues.
cklammer chapter 18 . 1/17/2010
Ouch! That sucks! Bloody touchscreens!

But ops can always send the plus-fives after them.
archiev chapter 16 . 4/5/2009
Thanks for the update.
rankokun alpha chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
ouch now that sucks! keep up the awesome writing my freind hope you enjoyed the jokesi sent you useing my first ffnet account! instead of the gmail one!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 10 . 4/11/2006
okay thats an interesting thing to end this set of chapters! cant wait to find out whats happening! keep up the fantastic writing!
WBH21C chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
GREAT JOB! Look forward to more of these.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
well for poor twelve ouch! and i cant wait for more also whens the next couple of chapters too emperor xander coming out! just love the way thats working also is dawnie going to be part of this show of ex's?
grayangle chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
Thanks for the good read. More would be nice.
WBH21C chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
So very well done!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
a small spelling correction. "Pull the last of the reserve forward to join the Command Group. Pull the rear guard forward and the flanks in, I was[should be want not was] us in tight formation, move weakened ships to the centre, we're going to stage a breakthrough"

otherwise love the chapters sad to read that discontiuity is on hold!
grayangle chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
I like this little tidbits. If you could be so kind and keep them up. If you have time of course.