Reviews for The Obstacles of Affection
Valinor's Twilight chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
great story, I love it.
TallyYoungblood chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
AH. It was cute I love it Hurry with the next one please! LORD SESSHOMARU HAS A HEART! Thank you for updating
TallyYoungblood chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
Hurry with the next one please I like it!
puritygirl2005 chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
Yay! *glomps* Arigato! I hope you write more and I will keep reading .

puritymiko2005
allison chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
O_O write more!Please!*beggs on knees* _
Lady Isaiah chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Wo0t! Wo0t! M'kay intresting chapter here. got a little confusing with Lin's humor me bit, but other than that, very enjoyable. D
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
this is really great/awesome so far, update soon!

~Black Wolf-Dog~

p.s. i really like the poems you put at the ends of your chapies!
Arvael chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
I've found your story today and quickly read the first one, then this sequel; and I truly enjoyed them! :D

I'm curious what will happen next and you keep the story exciting, so I do hope you'll be able to update soon! :)
Lady Isaiah chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
OMG! I'm...speechless. At first I'm like "She actually wrote it!" but now...yes. I'm laughing, but not as harshly as Shinjite seems to be...oh noes...
igbogal chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Well, since you wrote such a lovely little original poem (which takes no small amount of talent, by the way), I have to review, don't I? I love this story, and the little demon is brilliant-'I have Travel-sized myself for your convenience!' Priceless! Lin is spunky, as all Inyuasha heroines must be, and Rin is very IC. I loved the thunderstorm scene, and wish to Heaven it had been in the anime...I don't think Sesshomaru would spare the life of anyone who smacked him like Lin does, but other than that you got him down pretty well. Now, will fire and ice, Lin and Sesshomaru, follow Totosai's advice? I know I would were I Lin ;) Let us know!
Lady Isaiah chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Well, I read it and...it made me giggle. My character hasn't been introduced yet, But I'm pretty okay with that. Write Pixie-Chan, Write! Well, once you have the time.
R-Cleberg chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Whoa... It's a wonder that they haven't killed each other yet, ne? But Lin sure is giving Sesshy what for (Go Lin!). He needs to be taken down a peg or two (Mr. High and Mighty)! Soften them up later please? But doing good job with this. Update ASAP please!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
woah, sesshoumaru is still clueless? could it be a problem? it seems he's still in denial.

update soon!~
White Alchemist Taya chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
i read the prequel, its really good.

great chapter.
Lady of The Western Lands chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Im so glad u wrote a sequel! You're very good at keeping Sesshomaru in character, especially considering he's in love. I cant wait to see what happens next. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!