Reviews for For the Love of a Shaman
Aerisis chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
I absolutely love this story. You fit the OCs into the story in a way that make this so natural, eliciting a feeling that they're cannons themselves, not original characters. I can say "love it!" a thousand times for you!

Here's some names that I digged through the internet. Granted, they're human's names, but it'll probably work for the ferret if you shorten it into nicknames. :D

Beagan:small one (Irish/Gaelic)
Chiumbo:small (Mwera, African)
Egan: little fire (Gaelic)
Gair: small one (Irish/Gaelic)
Marmion: small one (French)
Mellen:small pleasant one (Irish, Gaelic)
Searlait: petite (French)
Sterling:little star (Middle English)
Hewitt: little intelligent one (Old French)
Keelan: little and slender; small and slim (Irish/Gaelic)
Tino: small (Italian)
Poupon: little one (French)

Why? Because the ferret is so adorably small! A shame I couldn't find a good Japanese name though. Haha.

I'll always look forward to your next updates. They're simply sweet and amusing to read. :)

P/s: "Everything will work out in the end." Your life, too, I sincerely hope.
unknown player chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
aww. wish you would continue this. it's actually quite cute, aside from the face that hao's a bit ooc. but hey, the kid has amnesia. lol.

you really should update. :)
Jasmin chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
This story is really good! It is interesting as well.

Hope you'll update soon. :D
Cutie Bunny chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
good
xenocanaan chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
I hope you update again soon!
Tomatehispipe chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
O_o...xD This story is very "poetic"! Though, Ican get confused sometimes..._
lil chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
Cantt forgive you if you dont hurry!
AndreaAndrea chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
I havent forgot about this story yet! Hope you haven't to! Hope to hear(or read XD) about it again, BYE!
AsakuraAssassin chapter 9 . 2/1/2007
Hahahahaha loved the omake! It was so funny at the end with Hao! Tho I'm wonderin who his girlfriend is...i'm gettin kinda jealous! Write more!
narsaksas chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
love the story!Can't wait for the next chapter!I'm a huge fan of both Hao and Yoh!

narsaksas
Random chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
Ferret Name

Name: Felix (Latin for happy)

Reason: he/she seems to always be happy with all the attention _
Valinor's Twilight chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
This was another great chapter.
yo wuz up chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
wow! you updated so happy awesome chapter poor yoh

hmm i have no idea of any of the questions thinks... arg XD do i get a point for trying ? o"
Almighty Shadowchan chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
Hah, I mix French and Japanese together all the time lol!

Really liking this story; I shall read more when I get home!
Andrea-Nefisto chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
Don't worry girl, I know it's very hard, this week and next, I have my final examns at the college, today, I had my History exam and it was an oral, so imagine... BTW, yesterday (6) was my birthday and form the cutes things i've got today, this is another one that I consider as a gift n_n, i'ts been so long since last time! So at least you updated, and that counts; this chapter was very nice, I liked how Hao was mutering in japanese and running all over the place when they were packing, that was funny n_n.