Reviews for A Warm Breeze in the Snow Storm
Ana skywalker christensen chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
My goodness... Never have I ever cried so much while reading a story! Brava! Absolutely beautiful! Your words penetrate my soul! Wow! I'm absolutely blown away! U should really try and write a novel, get something of yours published my dear cuz if one person was feeling half of what I'm curently feeling from reading your story... Just wow. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great job love!
Starsabove0oru chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
this is really good! i wish you had continued it but i understand real life always gets in the way.
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
Did you quit this story? Cause it's really good :)
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow, what a dick the Emperor is. SERIOUSLY!
Rinter chapter 10 . 5/28/2007
I found your message that you're back writing this story. I registered in January 2006, and haven't reviewed this before. Now though I want to say that this is a great story and one of my favourites here :) I'm so glad that you're continuing it!
Moi chapter 10 . 11/12/2006
so i just watched the star wars prequels marathons on tv and lets just say i am hooked.

i love this story. it is so well written. the characterizations, the plot, the dialogue. it is amazing.

i also see that you havent updated in quite awhile. i hope you update soon and continue the story because it is phenomenal.

update soon.
doreenthatshot chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
You have got to update this story. I'm glad you finally did after all this time. I didn't think you ever would, but it's been like five months now. Please, please, update soon!
ice-connoisseur chapter 10 . 3/4/2006
Brilliant and lovly...now UPDATE! Its been nearly 2 months and Im getting desprate! PLEASE!

Emma
Tom chapter 10 . 1/16/2006
It appears that you have vanished once again.
jla2snoopy chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
YAY! AN UPDATE! i was getting worried...but i love this chapter! it was so awesome! i was afraid you'd forgotten...but i'm so glad you didn't!

i like...no, LOVE how you played out their conversation and how you presented their emotions! and i loved padme's little "fainting" spell at the end! keep it up!
LVB chapter 10 . 1/8/2006
Hey there! Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading/reviewing :D Thanks for the message too! I've been quite absent around SW fic for a while. Won't happen again, it's going straight on the alert list :D

Great stuff here! I liked this chapter. The interplay between Ani/Padme was so cute and I loved how Padme was just so desperate to get back to her happier memories.
scooter5710 chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
wow! its been along time since u updated. lol... yeah i thought u would never! yupp...picture me just sitting by the computer waiting...yup any min. now. lol... anyways good job on the two chaps i just read. hope u update soon.)
SnowLeopard7 chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
I loved your update. It was so cute to see a light fluffy moment between Anakin and Padme, guess cause this is one of my favorite pairings. Anyways, keep up the good work.
adame shmi skywalker vader chapter 10 . 1/2/2006
Hello, my name is Adi, i am a fan of Anakin/Padme and Vader/Padme fanfiction, so of course your fanfiction intertains me. Anyhow i would therefore like to take thi opportunity to commend you on your well written story, i would to say it's a unique plot and i believe that you have some great talent. I like the way you have some of her memories like that, the are very anakin, he would do such things. I also think that your take on the Naberrie family was quite how i envisioned them, furthermore i believe that if there was anyone Vader would not kill it would be Padme's family. I am also glad that padme is alive. I thought she might of lived because Leia says in return of the Jedi that her "REAL" was kind but sad, so apparently padme did not die so young because Leia remembers her, obviously MY GReat George Lucas, my Jedi Master, made some sort of mistake. Also i think that though Luke looks like Anakin he has more of Padme's determination about Love and how it can do anything, Leia may look like her mother but her attitude is completely anakin's. EX: Will someone get this walking carpet out of my way...

Anakin: ex: General Grevious you're shorter than i expected. Oh great now i am babbling, anyway, getting back on track, your story is extremely enjoyable

-Adi OUT
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 10 . 1/2/2006
Great chapter and update soon! For a minute, during the flashback I though I was reading one of those sweet stories before he turned. Then I realized it was in italics and that she was just remembering. It may not have moved the plot, but it was a good addition to the story.-(Erin)J.E.A.R.