Reviews for Remembrance
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
ali: Aww, kawaii! _ Starfire is such a lovable character. She's so sweet!

raven: Yeah, I even got a little misty-eyed reading this.

ali: *gasp* You *do* have a heart! P

raven: Be quiet you. .

ali: Yes, AP Physics is killer. I did well on the first two tests but the last one I failed miserably. x.x

raven: Yeah, speaking of which, don't you have one tomorrow?

ali: o.o Eep! I do! Gaah. x.x But I may be getting my computer back online in a couple weeks! Which means more frequent updates in my stories! And possibly a new one. . I was rewatching the DBZ episode where Trunks comes from the future and tells Goku about everything that's gonna happen and how his parents get together and I think I want to write about how/why Bulma and Vegeta hooked up. It amuses me. xD

raven: Ali... you have to study!

ali: *sigh* Fine. Well, I look forward to reading more from you! Byez!

raven: Later.
KelseyAlicia chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
it is true to star heart and nice to know she can forgive someone for past actions. Since forgiveness is one of the hardest things in life we must learn to do.
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
ali: Fwe! You updated!

raven: Wow. See, she updates! Why won't you!

ali: Heh... my computer is currently on a diet. No interent connection. I just randomly stole this one to check updates on stuffs.

raven: A likely story.

ali: Meh, it's difficult now that school's back in session too.

bb: It's ok Ali, I completely understand.

ali: YAY!

raven: Speaking of school, don't you have homework to start before you go to work?

ali: ... T.T Yes. Stupid AP Physics and AP Calculus... Yay for work!

raven: ... Yay?

ali: Laterz!

bb: *waves bye with ali*

raven: *wanders off confuzzled*
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
When I got the alert that you updated, I literally *gasped* and shouted, "Holy crap! The woman updated!" laughs This was good. (Didn't know you were a BB/Rae shipper _ ) but I enjoyed it nonetheless. _ Glad you got out with your roomies for a bit. Love you & miss you. Night!

KelseyAlicia chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
It is very nice and I've miss your writign. So thanks for remingding us you still exist.
KelseyAlicia chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
I 've mised reading your work a lot. Why don't you email me and we can catch up? See you later
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
ali: *shrieks* OMG! I am so sorry! I did read the last chapter but when I went to put a review, my computer wouldn't load the review box thingy! *sobs*

raven: Yeah right. You're just a terrible person with no regard for others' feelings! *glares*

ali: *wails* IT'S TRUE! I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON! *has a mental breakdown*

raven: *smug grin* Heh. Idiot.

beast boy: *whacks Raven* Don't be so mean to her!

raven: o_o; Where'd you come from?

bb: *shifty eyes* I was being a fly on the wall again.

raven: -.-

bb: *pats ali* She's just being mean. You're not a horrible person! _

ali: *sniffles* I'm not? (

bb; Nope!

raven: *snarls*

ali: YAY! _

raven: Damn...

ali: Great new chappy! I know the deal about school. I haven't updated in *ages*. Well, I hope you can update soon!

ali & bb: *wave good-bye* D

raven: *muttering to herself*
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
Very nice chapter. I must say it was a surprise to see you update. I hope you're feeling better. laughs That's some funny stuff..."The moon never responds!" laughs again Yeah...bus rides can be pretty fun. Well, I'm off. Again, very nice journal entry.

Bells of Tomorrow chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
It's okay. I wasn't expecting you to call me Mina. I was just telling you so you wouldn't look at the screen like, "Er...what now?" laughs I liked how you added that Robin saw Slade's face in his nightmares. Although those episodes focused on the conflict between Slade and Terra, Terra and BB, and Terra and Raven, people tend to forget how painful it must've been for Robin as well. To see someone he considered a friend be drawn into the trap that he was once caught in (Of course...Terra was a bit more willing. laughs)and to see Slade, being, er...Slade. I mean...Slade is his worst enemy for so many reasons, so yeah...I'm really glad you put in that one line about his face looming in the darkness. Oh yes! One more thing. In the betrayl journals I know you kept on saying, "I f-ed up the characters," but I really don't think you did. (I mean that in a good way.) I think the actual writers to Teen Titans have to tone it down for the younger audience, but if they could, I'd bet they'd add a lot more emotional depth. Haunted is a pretty good example of that. Did you see that episode? It takes place a little after After shock part 1 and 2. Anyway, great job on your second entry. Well done, my friend, well done! Now this review is getting rather massive, so I'm gonna go. Bye for now!

KelseyAlicia chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
nicely done It alright and ok. It will do for now keep at it!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Yeah, buddy! Thanks for mentioning who updated this for you! I mean...um...nice job! laughs I'm just kidding. Anyway...in the beginning of this chapter you said she was dead, and I was going to write in your review that she isn't dead, just coated in stone, but then later in the entry you seemed to correct yourself and mentioned how Raven was looking for an antidote, so hurray for Kei-sei for fixing her mistake! _ Anyway, good job with your first entry! Hope to see the next one soon.

KaliAnn chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
THis is Kelseyalicia ok? I'm just on my twin computer. I think you should put more deatial on the entries! See you later!
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Ali: *sob* Poor beast boy! *sniff* I still love you! *clings*

Raven: He'll get over it. I've seen how he acts around *her*.

Ali; ... o.O Oh! _ You mean the other Raven. ... Wait, I thought you didn't even like him. o.O;

Raven: o.o; I don't! *fangs bared*

Ali: *looks suspiciously* Riigghhtt. _ Great chappy! I've been wondering what happened to you and was beginning to lose hope! I'm so glad you're back! (You read my one-shot, right? Yeah, I think so...) I've got a new yyh story coming! YAY me! Ok, I'm done rambling. update soon please! (I'm sorry if this posts twice, I had some issues before.) HAHAHA! *is watching the new teen titans eppy* That was too funny!

cyborg: It's ok Robin. We'll leave you alone to chat with your girlfriend. *smirk*

robin: *heart beats* ... *yells and points* SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!

Starfire: *falls over* I am not your friend? :(