Reviews for Triassic Park: Into the Past
Guest chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
What the first of all you missed the Triassic also dilophasaours did not have frill and did not spit acid and dyenoncus lived 123 million years ago
Anonymous chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
You're thinking of Carbon monoxide, not carbon dioxide.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
These marine reptiles didn't live in lakes. They lived in the ocean.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
Horrible is how you're doing. It's completely bogus that Calvin and Hobbes could jump fifty feet in the air. Plus, it's totally illogical that the raptors would take the backpack instead of Calvin and Hobbes. By the way, why didn't the MTM do something when the raptors took it?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
The Triceratops wouldn't charge if Calvin and Hobbes didn't make another move first, dummy
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Do you even know what carbon dioxide is? It's the gas that we breathe out! Just because Calvin and Hobbes are high up in the atmosphere doesn't mean that there is only carbon dioxide, idiot. Don't you know anything?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
Again, you're not being very realistic! Wouldn't the Dinosaurs notice and mind a kid and tiger grabbing their necks? Also, carbon dioxide won't kill you if you only breathed in a tiny bit. If that we're true, doing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on someone would kill them. The only reason it doesn't is because when you exhale carbon dioxide into the person's mouth, there is still a little bit of oxygen so they start to breathe again. In conclusion, YOU WERE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! Research before you write.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
What's up with your obsession with pink elephants holding umbrellas?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
You spelled "Teradactles" wrong. It's actually spelled Pterodactyls.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Dinosaurs don't punch each other, bonehead. You act like you know so much. Also, you called the iguanodons peaceful and then said that one of them socked another dinosaur. You are SUCH a hypocrite.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Clearly you have no idea about how powerful the dinosaurs were. For starters, Calvin wouldn't be tall enough to punch the Dilophosaur. Even if he was, it would only be like he just poked it. Let's be realistic here! Calvin and Hobbes is definitely a fictional comic, but with the parts when he talks about art, philosophy, and the dinosaurs, he's very right with all of the facts. Since you plagiarize so much in your writing, you might as well copy the truth about the dinosaurs too!
Josh5674 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
And a legendary invention is born! Soon to be voiced by Norman Lovett and can do much more than time travel.
Jhonze chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hi. I like your story. It is good.

Anyway, does the MTM have AI? (Artificial intelligence (I may have not spelled that correctly)) This also may be a rhetorical question (I'm not sure I spelt that right either.)

The MTM sort of reminds me of some huge fictional supercomputer that's in a TV show called Quantum Leap that I've never watched before and I only know it exists by some BTTF (It's a movie trilogy) crossover fanfic.

The supercomputer's name is Ziggy and it sort of has a personality and later wanted to be refered to as 'she' and had to be kept underground to be kept from overheating.

Just thought I'd add that.
ShiningCalvin chapter 20 . 2/14/2008
Um... Sorry but Pleisiosaurus only ate Still a GIGANTIC FAN of your please R&R my would mean SO much to YOU DON'T I'LL DOUBLE THE PRANKIENESS OF SOCRATES'S BEST PRANK ON YOU!
Bright Morning Star chapter 20 . 1/14/2008
My first thought was that this fanfic would be yet *another* failed crossover, the only difference being it involved dinosaurs. I have not been so badly mistaken in years...and never so delighted at the fact.

The Mini Time Machine is the perfect technological compliment to Calvin's imagination, written so as not to turn our six-year-old hero into an Inspector Gadget ripoff. Directly copied content from the comics is fittingly minimal; the author has made full use of his own imagination. Danger from the prehistoric environment adds excitement and suspense without degenerating into a Jurassic Park-style frightfest.

In quality and content "Triassic Park: Into the Past" is nothing short of a masterpiece. Swing123 deserves a standing ovation for the work itself and adding to the comics - showing the reader a viable alternate version of Calvin's trip to the time of the dinosaurs. I offer my personal gratitude as both a Calvin & Hobbes fan and literary buff. Well done!