Reviews for Attachments
bardalicious chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aww, how cute. I likie.
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Aw this made me want to cry, but seems so true. It was beautifully written and sortt of mysterious. That may not make sense, but I mean this in the way that there felt like there was something intagible that was just out of reach the entire time. So haunting and wonderful. Good writing! I like this!
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Great job! This is a wonderful one-shot that explores the side of Goku that pretty much stays hidden. It was a lovely character study of the pensive Goku and the overly happy and navie Goku. Everyone knows that Goku has these two sides inside of him, but very few fanfiction writers dare to look into this realm of writing. So, kudos to you! . Once again, beautiful! So, make sure to keep up the good work, okay?

Lily
Kryscylla chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This was a awesome story and Iwish there was more or at least a sequel. The best part about it is that it shows a side of Goku that few seek to explore and expose. I want more...please.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
*cries* oh Goku!
kryscylla chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I thoroghly enjoyed "Attachments" and would love to see another chapter or similar story. Not many people explore this side of Goku and I feel that you did a wonderful job in doing so.
Terra Fire chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Cute I like this story.

;}

VGT
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
;-;..wah...I sometimes worry about that in the canon...