Reviews for HALLIWELL 2024
julie chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
wow wat a terrific story

y did u stop?

plz plz update it again
Idreamofivan chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
Wow... I wonder what you have in store now!Leo paid attentiton to Chris in this life? I hope he did... I hope he resigned from his whitelighter position for Chris and they never told him so he wouldnt feel guilty or know about the other Chrsi Woww... this was a good twist! You amaze me in every chapt.!
Jellicle chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
I've read this already and I can't wait for more!

Great work, AJ!
Cq chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
What the heck does Sheila know? Silly muggl... I mean mortal.
shyeye chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
need more
Idreamofivan chapter 8 . 9/19/2005
I was missing you! Great chappie, chrisless... so thats sad... but great nonetheless
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 8 . 9/19/2005
Great chapter!
heartfallen chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
Short update. I still think Chris should remember everything that happened in the other timeline to Chris because I would love to see his reaction to finding out Wyatt is sleeping with Bianca. Update soon
Idreamofivan chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
Great chappie! I must say that I was dying for some Chris-Grandpa interaction but this was great too! I loved it... Wyatt is so cool.. i like him! Great...awesome chappioe
heartfallen chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
I usually don’t like future fics that much but this one is excellent. Will Chris remember ever get the memories of the other Chris that came to the past to save Wyatt?
Nikki14u chapter 6 . 7/16/2005
Good chapter. I feel so sorry for victor and Chris and I'm shocked to see that in this "new?" future Wyatt is with Bianca and is now having dreams about Chris's trip to the future. Great work and please update soon.
Idreamofivan chapter 6 . 7/16/2005
Bianca is Wyatt's girl... nice twist! I love the way you introduce the characters to this story.

I LOVE Grandpa...Hyde school reunion (or the Chris-grandpa part I should say) its my super favorite!

Great story... keep it up!
Altaira chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
Goody! I love this story. Please continue it soon!
Cassi chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
That's great! Grampa!
Idreamofivan chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
OOH I loved it... I loved that Wyatt wants to try to regain his trust and pretend to play nice, Jeremy is cute and I LOVE who he is... his story is awesome... great job! And I loved that you brought Victor! YEY he is going to put some sense into Chris' stubborn head!