Reviews for It Could Happen to You
chrisxgirlx chapter 40 . 5/6/2011
Well I just read your entire story right through and all I can say is BRILLIANT!

I loved it, from the first chapter till the amazing last chapter, you had me hooked all the way through. It was perfectly written, and set at a nice pace. You really managed to draw me in and that right there is the sign of an amazing writer so well done you! There were ups and downs but they were each amazing and well thought out.

Honestly you should be writing for the show...would much prefer Maddie over Lindsey!

Well done hun!
becca85 chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
zelda49 -

I am totally loving your movie references. Eddie Cahill. Gary Sinise. Just thought I would let you know.

Great story by the way. Excellent characterization!

- Becca
mandy-chick00 chapter 40 . 3/27/2010
Awesome! i'm more of a Flack/OC kinda girl but i must say, this is an incredible fic and im glad i read it. Keep up the good work!
Linoria chapter 40 . 4/23/2009
Great story! Loved every moment of it!:D
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 40 . 2/8/2009
I liked your story! It was great!
lily moonlight chapter 40 . 9/10/2008
Hi again, this is such a good story, I had to leave a review for it, and on my utter favourite chapter. Sigh, it was just lovely, and you are quite right, I did feel, and with this, definitely warm and happy, and wishing it would happen. You should be writing the show :D I loved the happiness and the family at the end here, and especially, Mac's feelings for Stella, and the care all the characters have for each other, and too the idea that Hawkes had been helped to choose his ring. Those little details made the characters and the story. I do hope even with all your ideas you can write some more NY soon, especially Mac and Stella please! Lily x
EmSyd chapter 40 . 5/11/2008
Fantastic.
darkjewelledassassin chapter 40 . 10/14/2007
I just read that whole thing and I have no idea what to say! I laughed, I cried... It was so well-written and at a perfect pace with fantastic ideas for ups and downs...

Just... Well done! It was fantastic!
geeklover988 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
great story! there was just the right mix of everything. i really liked the main character Maddie and how well you had her interact with all of the CSI members and not just Danny.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 40 . 12/29/2006
awesome story! i really enjoyed reading it. _
Cuddy Cabin chapter 40 . 5/13/2006
I started this story at work yesterday(I can't review: security reasons) and I have to tell you that I loved it! I loved it so much! Everything was so well written, the chapters flowed together and I loved how you told the story about everyone, not just one couple.

You're an excellent writer and I felt like you took me along for the ride with each and every chapter-I could picture everything in my head.

Great job! Although I'm sad that it's over...write more!

Also, just so you know, the part where she loses the baby and she finally starts to grieve and he comes in and they cry together made me cry-at work-picture that. It was so wonderfully heartbreaking and real.
kiara-malfoy chapter 40 . 1/29/2006
this is the best fic i ever read !
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 40 . 1/24/2006
I found this recently and read the majority all at once, I only arrived in time to see the final two chapters posted... but I love this. I'm a total sucker for OCs when they're written well and IMO, Maddie was fantastic. I loved her and Danny's relationship, and even Flack and Aiden's despite not being an F/A 'shipper. And of course, my 'shippy heart absolutely *loved* the Mac and Stella parts.

I do hope Maddie pops up again in another fic or two sometime soon. ) keep writing!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 40 . 1/23/2006
AW! *sighs happily* THEY GOT MARRIED!

So...your next fic...it's Mac/Stella fluffiness, right? ;o) hehehe Hope so! Can't wait to read it!

This story was so much fun to read and you're an excellent writer. o I'll be looking for your Mac/Stella one! hehe

LOVED IT!