Reviews for Newtonian Physics of Ever After
coolchick207 chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
This is possibly the most accurate version of events in my life from 3 months ago to... whenever. Funny, well written, in character and wonderful! Definitely a favourite! Hope to see more from you in the future. Good luck in the bowels of Asia!

-Coolchick207
Ressick chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
I've reread this story something like three times since I found it last week, and I have to say that every time, it makes me laugh. Not only is it wonderfully in-character, it is also beautifully written (minus a typo here and there). I really enjoy your style, your sense of the characters, and your humor. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
printandpolish chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
You are a terrific writer, and I miss this show. Thanks for this.
Enigma No. 9 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I like. It's pretty obvious that, if Luke and Grace got together forever (aka marriage), their family would be very dysfunctional. Nice plot line.
pladskrtgrl chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
you kept me laughing through all 6 chapters.

it's unbelieveable how you so perfectly captured grace.

joan was exactly how she is...ditzy and miraculous.

going in my favorites, it's so amazing.

psg
hezziebob182 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
'"Why would I want a bulldozer?" "I don't know, Girardi. You do weird things."' Killer! The unbelieveably fantastic standard of your writing humbles me...
Smackalicious chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
OMG, I still freaking love this story. Yeah, it's like, I'll read one chapter every month or something. Geez. But yes, made my day.
AudreyF chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
I loved the way you wrote this story! I'm adding this to my favorites.
Beth Pryor chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
I'm so sorry it's over. It made me smile for days, and I even laughed out loud in parts. That sounds very textbook reviewish, doesn't it?
Lar chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. Excellent. I'm going to miss this story. Well done!
Sam chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
I think that was a very good way to bow out. It was...was just right. i've totally enjoyed reading this. it's brilliant. way to go dude!
nyklm chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
AW...NUTS.
bonny chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
I absolutly loved your story

Amazing

O)
LadyJenny chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
I love it, it's a perfect way to end the story. I especially like the way Grace handles her mother around her own daughter.

But please ... please ... your wonderfully precocious and quirky narrator's name?
Artemis Rain chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
Dude! Digs at Dan Brown! Mean Girls! THE BRITISH!

I'm so gonna miss this fic.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »