Reviews for REVOLUCIÓN!
Big Sister Kitty chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Haha! That was pretty amusing. Though I love Kamio-kun to death I can’t help but enjoy watching him (and every other PoT guy, actually) suffer. This was well-written, and I love the way you narrated the story, especially the choice of words, though I think “Shinji padded off of the pad silently, gazing down at the redhead.” sounded a little off to me. Maybe you could change one of the “pad” words there so as not to be redundant. And, if I’m not mistaken, the word “gazing” should be in the past tense, but I’m not sure. (This is why I always run around looking for betas.;)

By the way, were the ellipses used to indicate that Shinji actually said more than he did, or were they to mark his pauses mid-sentence? One of my betas told me to be careful not to use too many ellipses, you see.

Yes, you’ve succeeded in writing a good mumblycrack!Shinji story. You had my Shinji-happy little sister hooked when I showed this to her, though I think I’d better review for the both of us since she’s been on hiatus from the site for some time now.
Erik deSoir chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Characterization is perfecto, my love.
Hopeless27 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
lolz, this is probably one of teh best stories i've read on here, you should write a sequel.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Very amusing! Ah, Shinji.
Tricycle chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
You are my hero!
Mirai2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
haha, that's really cute. DDR RAWKS! Kamio RAWKS! And Shinji... just fails to rock. Love him anyway. Poor Kamio.
janetan chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
cute! haha!
XIII BlackCat chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Love it! Can totally see it in my mind! .
Le Cygne Noir chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
XD Wow! This is just one of those you have to laugh at...I play tennis *and* DDR, but I have to say, none of my teammates that played with me ever did quite what Shinji did.

..or Kamio for that matter. O.o
Crimson Butterfly of the Snow chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
omg you are so hilarious :D

especially the end...of all DDR songs...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
hahahaha...that was SO funny
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
lol... short but amusing... Poor Kamio... Pink Dinosaur? XD... I use to love playing that song... not anymore though... into the fast songs now... ;; anyways, good story nya -
DnKS-giRLs chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Indeed, it's much fun to watch (or read) :D nice fic, though short, hope to see more from you. Kiss!
Akira Nimura chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
ahaha...ahahh...ahahahah...ahahha...ahahhaa...good oneshot...hilarious...ahah...
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
omg, this ROCKS! XD! i LOVE ddr (espcially the 7th mix). XD! poor kamio! XD! pink dinosaur? what mix is that? how does it sound like? XD! i love heavy mode! it rocks!