Reviews for Gundams on the High Seas
Scarlett chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
Hey,

Lol I have to say I think you have sucessfully killed me from laughing too much. I had no idea that it was even possible to laugh that much *giggles hysterically* I mean your a bloody genius It's unbeleavibly funny. You need to write more and SOON! Please I just have to know what else happens. It's just way to funny. Please write more I'b be very happy and I could die laughing too!
Quaila chapter 6 . 1/13/2005
muchly of the fun! I know what hell AS levels are, my fic is suffering from the threat of examness too and its not nice. I love the craziness - more!
Sophie chapter 6 . 8/19/2003
*huff* YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN TWO YEARS! gahh...Im rotting in front of my computer waiting for you to finish. *hysterical sobs*
Tears in Heaven chapter 6 . 1/30/2003
OMG~! this fic is so funny~! lol~! but it's a shame quatre and duo are like both gay...-_- they're so cute~! and yet...sigh...same with nuri-chan from fushigi yuugi...T.T but then they're just too cute~! keep writing~!
Queen Isis chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Heh heh *puts hand over mouth to try and hold back laughter* hah heh heh *clamps hand over mouth tighter,reads the part where heero tries to get fish out of butt* SPRRFFFFT *bursts out laughing,in the process spitting like a lama all over her laptop* !

*her kooky ole gramma tentatively offers Q.I. some of her anti-kookiness medicine as the rest of the family looks on in wonder...*
Jou-chan chapter 6 . 6/30/2001
This is sooooo funny.. You have no idea how great it is to sit in here and laugh my butt off while everybody else in my family gives me stranges looks and makes the sign of the cross. It's great! I hope Trowa's okay.. I don't think I'd enjoy being swallowed by a giant water creature much myself.. but then again, you never know..
Jou-chan chapter 2 . 6/30/2001
Oh...my...god...can't...breath...
Jou-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
...save a cow, eat a vegetarian. God, that was so damn funny.. I wish I could be funny like that... -;; Seriously, that was great! Keep it up!
SharonToggle chapter 6 . 6/19/2001
*bursts out laughing* HAHAHAHAHAA! Very funny! Keep writing!
Meidara chapter 6 . 6/6/2001
AHAHahahahah! Oh, I love that last part. I just KNEW this was going to become more blatently 12 3X4... but I didn't know it would be this.. ! HEHEHehehehehehehehe
brukleflesche chapter 6 . 6/5/2001
Ohmigod! Poor Trowa, he might die now or have to learn how to live in the belly of some freaky sea monster thing. Quatre does need therapy, but I think Heero does also...lol. The whole lube thing, just insanity. Well, I love this story; good luck with your tests and I hope you're allowed back on the computer soon. Ja!
Axisor chapter 6 . 6/4/2001
_~*LOL!*~_ (need i say more?) :þ
Axisor chapter 5 . 6/4/2001
LSH... um... inlight of all the pants talking i think i'll stop that right there... Lordy gally! but onto a more _serious_ note... isn't a banana food? y didn't Duo bound to eat it when heero pulled it out... granted, that _would_ be disgusting but heck- he was willing to eat off of trowa! NOw onto the next part! :þ
Axisor chapter 4 . 6/4/2001
"Let GO!"/"YOU let go!"/"No, YOU!"/ LOL! OMG! i can hardly imagine Quatre's reaction to this! :þ
Axisor chapter 3 . 6/4/2001