Reviews for Gundams on the High Seas
Twomoons chapter 5 . 4/16/2001
WHHOH.. funny stuff girl... ate all the chocolate ice cream! And the last line... BWAHAHAHahahaha
Twomoons chapter 3 . 4/16/2001
This was damn funny.. Boooya
Twomoons chapter 4 . 4/16/2001
and in the next episode.. Trowa becomes a hot lunch and...Heero has a mommie? BWAHAHAHahahahahahaha
Merodi Quaterine Winner chapter 4 . 4/15/2001
Please finish your story! It's so funny! Okay, i'm done. buh bye!
Jolt cola the liar chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
_ lol
Cat chapter 4 . 4/15/2001
omg this is so hilarious! i hope you get the next part out soon
solitarydragon96 chapter 4 . 4/15/2001
ROFLMAO! LOL! This is sooooooo funny! Write write write! I want more! My poor Wufei has to endure Titanic teasing... :*( -.\\ (Trowa): Ha ha! ~~-.- (Wufei): Just shut up! *bicker* Never mind...I was bored. Great story!

~Chang Janet
SharonToggle chapter 4 . 4/15/2001
*laughs so hard she cries* THIS IS SOOO funny! DEFINATELY going on my favorites list! I love this! Write more soon!
Silver Dragonfly chapter 4 . 4/14/2001
0.0...Poor Trowa.. Duo is on a food mission...hehehehe. SO our lovable, suicidal, insane, lovable...hehe you get the idea.. pilots are stranded on a pirate ship in the middle of the ocean in a fog...this holds lots of possibilities. Keep up the good work! ;)
ciasquirrel chapter 4 . 4/14/2001
hehehe
TeenSSJ3Goku chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Hey I really like your fics can you please contact me i would like to know how you got your inspireation, im Trying to write like you but its tough

My Aim Screen Name is:SenoirTazer

and my E-Mail is :

Thanks Keep Em Coming
KC chapter 3 . 4/8/2001
I hope they catch Duo and do horrible things to his naked body-whoops, just ignore that! :) KC
Silver Dragonfly chapter 3 . 4/8/2001
OMG! ROFL...LOL...LMAO...Hehehe...LOL... *pause* 0.0 *tid bit on Heero*, shakes haed. Hehehe. Hilarious, the lighter belonging to Quatre heheheheheheh, Keep up the great work girl! You rock the 'ship' hehehe. ;)
Mylia chapter 3 . 4/8/2001
OH GOD! *laughs so much i fall off my chair* How much sugar did you getQQ
Hex chapter 3 . 4/8/2001
The pure insanity continues! I love this and egarly await part four. Now, follow these instructions carefully. Open word, go to the kitchen and get sugar, consume said sugar and WRITE UNTIL YOUR HAND DROPS OFF! Or until you finish part four, your choice. :P
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »