Reviews for Sweet Hesitation
puddingcup chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
xD i love Cosmo! he's so funny!

i don't think he was too out of character :) he can be pretty deep in a weird sort of way sometimes...
IHatePoof chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was so sweet! D
ghostanimal chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Aw! How sweet!
Llamachick chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
AW! He's so cute!
Taisi chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I loved this fic! It was so cute! Cosmo was so adorable in the beginning! SO CUTE!

Add author to my Author Alert list

Add author to my Favorite Authors list

Add story to my Favorite Stories list

Add story to my Story Alert list

Ya made my day so I checked 'em all! Keep up the good work. I shall read some more of your work now.

(P.S. Fiona is the submarine "captain" right? Yeah, I think Klaus should go for Isodora. VioletXQuigley all the way. KimXRom 4ever. ...I'll stop now. I read youre profile and I pretty much agree with everything on it.)
Lil Cosmo chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I think I loved this way too much. Great job!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Funny! And cute!
Romietta chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
In reply to cat136292 and happybunny7's review: BRANDON AND KRISTEN, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORDS 'DO NOT FLAME MEAN'? I'M MAD ENOUGH AT YOU TWO- DON;T GET ME STARTED. Okay, enough ranting. I'll talk to you two freaks tomorrow.
cat136292 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
this is a review from not only me but happybunny7 (kl) so you know who that is...lol we read your stories and we think that this one is not one of the best stories that u have written so far and keep up the good work. we are at happybunny7's house so call us

luv yeah later

bye

cat136292 happybunny7 :)
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I have to say, you have much talent in writing the characters. I wish you luck in your future accomplishments. I'm new to fanfics here, and decided to read around and see what stuff is in this section. I wrote my first fanfic and I'd like it if you would read mine and tell me how I'm doing.
FOP fanfic chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I like. Alot. So,madmob, come to me! We chant!

UPDATE! UPDATE! etc.
WLiiAfanatic chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
aww, Cosmo's so sweet and helpful! very cute! i liked it a lot
ravengal chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I really liked this one-shot, probably because I really liked the film "School's Out".

I thought that song with the teenage scenes was really romantic (and at the same time funny, because of Cosmo's stupidity) because Cosmo really did try hard to please Wanda with the giant pile of flowers and parking the car on a cliff for the view. Aww!
KiaPyrosHasDied chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
The only reason I watched the FOP movie was BECAUSE of the pixie rap! XD That was cool. I've never written any FOP fics but, well... I'm not good at FOP fics. *shrug* Thanks for the muy nice words on Tears of Blood. I'm going to check out your other stories! *slinks away*

Ahh, SoUF (series of Unfortunate Events) isn't my favorite thing... in fact I kind of dislike it. Even if I read anything I would have no clue what anyone was talking about... *sheepish grin* Heh heh heh... ;
SecondQueen chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wanda and Cosmo! Yay, it was cute!