Reviews for Wyatt's Revenge Pt2 Game Over
TheNickoftime chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
i luv this new chris hes awesome much better than the goody two shoes chris u know self tortured and all that x3
yumi2482 chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
wow
Gemarah chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
OK, I knew there was a sequel, written like, 3 years ago I see. This fic was like a train wreck, can't take your eyes away from it, or whatever.

I can't believe your Piper and Leo reacted like that. You can't help it if your own body betrays you...jeez. I mean, I know, their reactions were easily some I or anyone probably would relate to but I can also relate to Chris, not his situation though but yeah, Paige got it right.

I still think that Chris was much stronger than the ending made him seem. I also liked the part where Paige didn't hold back on Piper and Leo. There wasn't much on Phoebe but I never really cared for her character anyway.

And everything else was...the emotions and the characterizations and all the ick, you can maybe see how it was gonna go but still, the ending was a little...idk, felt rushed to me and...just didn't feel like that's how it should've ended. The last chapter made me go...'Huh?' ...yeah, It didn't feel right, like it got on the wrong track or something. Well, that's just my opinion.

But hey, it's your fic, maybe that's exactly where you wanted it to go. I just can't believe this and your previous story was built up to only end up like that. I suppose I'm used to reading about how good triumphs over evil in the Charmedverse.

I suppose I get though why it ended like that. It is called Wyatt's Revenge, after all. :p Yeah... Anyway, you're a good writer. Keep it up. :) Pce.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 12 . 2/7/2007
you write very nicely. but I didn't like the ending. chris isn't evil

are you going to write a sequel?
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 12 . 1/27/2006
oh no, "so much for my happy ending"
Julie chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
Is there going to be another part to this series? Will we see what happens when they get back to the future? Will Chris ever overcome Wyatt's potion? Now that the past parents know what could happen to their kids, will they find a way to fix it?
Plutobaby494 chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
Is this the end or are you writing another sequal? Please update soon!
Christina chapter 12 . 12/15/2005
So that's it? That's the end of the story? They're both evil and the future is damned?... Nice!
icantthinkofafnick chapter 12 . 12/14/2005
Wow that is an untraditional ending, very original!
JadeAlmasy chapter 12 . 12/13/2005
Awesome story!

Jade
Sparkling Cherries chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
That was a surprising ending. I really didn't think it was going to end that way...

*claps* congrats on another fic well done ;) hope u keep writing and finish only human pt2!
Septdeneuf chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
What the fuck?

You made me so happy, a new chapter on my favourite story of yours and I'm so thrilled at the beginning, just to have all my spirits mercilessly crushed by two words at the bottom of the page.

This is so depressing...

This ending is even more open than the one in the prequel. I was so looking forward to reading more... I'm beging you, please please please please do another sequel, I need that! I'll go insane otherwise.

Please
midnite-magic chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
you're gonna write a part I...right? I mean, you wouldn't leave such a great story here...would you? This chapter was one of my favorites. SO emotional, I could almost feel Pipers pain! and..you ARE righting a sequal...arn't you?
DreamShadows chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
But! There has to be a sequel to this, I need to know what happens to Chris and Wyatt!

Awesome story though!
teal-lover chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
WHAT! what the hell do you mean, 'the end!' you cant do this to me! please continue this or make a sequel or something. that's just not fair to me-uhm, I mean to chris. Game over. You've been planning this all along, haven't you? I was hoping that chris wouldn't have to stay with him after everything he's been through-you just have to fix this?

great story though, I was cheering for chris. that hypocrite Leo deserved everything he got in the end.