Reviews for Shuriken Pouch
taiga chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
did you just give me feels for a scarecrow and a sakura tree?
narutoprincess chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I'm sorry for not reviewing on the first two drabbles because they were great, but this one was just so funny and cute, I had to comment
his-little-troll chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
...

I loved the other two, I did.

I'm so sorry.

I did not love that one. It wasn't up to the same par as the other two. :) I guess you did warn me though, right?

This is ok. I have to admit, you're a good writer, and even good writers have different strokes, occasionally.
his-little-troll chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I loved your first chapter, I did. It reminded me of something I recently wrote in one of my chapters, though in a more concrete symbolism than mine.

But the second one, I didn't just love because it was well written or because it was a good idea. I enjoyed it. As a reader, completely seperate from my writing capabilities, I enjoyed reading it.

You succeeded.
miss onigiri head chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Wow I love you... It's offical.
miss onigiri head chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
aha I could so see that happening to me,

I love these bits of epicness ( I didn't know what to call them)
his-little-troll chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Oh! I love that. :) It's so cute and so fun... And I've done that quite a few times with my own boyfriend. Lol. :)
Sage347 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Lurve.
Mewsthecat chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
omg i love this!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 5 . 3/3/2008
Sarah: *laughs* now THAT'S the way to calm her down Kakashi! woot! hey, qualia des, are you gonna update this anytime soon? it's been over a year and a half since the last update. i like it very much. well, i'll put this on my alert list in case you ever do decide to update.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Sarah: this sounds very similar to my "Death Won't Separate Us" one-shot and a one-shot Naru/Sasu fanfic i read a long time ago. but it's still good
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
Sarah: O.O *laughs so hard she falls out of her chair, starts crying, and choking on laughter* *laughs even harder*
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Sarah: *laughing so hard she's choking on her own breath*
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Sarah: um, interesting. who chopped down the sakura tree?
JamieGlasgow4 chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
Awesome story! Please update soon?