Reviews for A Simple Change
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Love it! Gotta go read more of your SW fics... Maybe a sequel to this? Hihi :D
Mae chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
Maybe i wasnt clear enough in my last review. In my opinion, if youre going to write a fanfic it should actually fall into line with the movies and books. Otherwise, its just boring and no one will want to read the next one. You should really put a warning at the beggining thats less vague. Something like, This does not connect with the movies and if you are a super obsessed star wars fan like Mae, and are looking for more books but you've read them all, THIS FIC IS NOT FOR YOU! Youll just offend someone. Like me.
Mae chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
What crud is this? This story doesn't have a resolution. You just cut it off in the middle. You have two thirds of the story but you re missing the most important part. Lame.
Evarne chapter 14 . 10/13/2010
Hmm. Honestly, I don't see the point...

The idea could have been cool for a while, but why let Obi-Wan STAY that way? I mean, if you've meant to make slash in a secuel, that cannot be not Ani/Obi anymore but Ani/alien!Obi or what? It scares me to check it now, really.

I just don't get it. What's wrong with Kenobi's original form? I think he's pretty sexy a little bit old... However. I guess I like both characters too much to see one of them permanently destroyed.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
Thank you for this wonderful story!
Ketsueki-Ken chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
gah! This needs a sequel! It's so damn good! I love it! PLease tell me this isn't the end for this universe. I'd be so sad.

XII
albeva chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
hey there. that's a very interesting and I must say very well written story :)

Are the Aurën your own creation or do they exist somewhere? sound a bit like Elves from LOTR :)

Hehe is there a sequel?
Dream's Abyss chapter 14 . 12/26/2008
If this is "pre-slash" and Anakin and Padme are already an item, will Anakin dissolve the marriage first...

There's one good way to find out. I'm heading off to the next one.
kirallie chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Have the two following stories been published? Because from reading the summaries none of them fit.
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
I must say that this story has offically sent me into the Star Wars fandom. XD

I just finished a Star Wars marathon, and was very spectical about reading anything...since I expected to be bombraded with Jedi history and terms way out of my level, but I really enjoyed your story and it exceeded my exceptations! I'm going to read the sequel now! Thank you for writing such a lovely story.

-RS
iimagineyou chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
Let me start by apologizing for what I am sure are very odd reviews. I'd claim that the reason for them is because it's late at night, but I'm kind of just that way. Anyhow, I enjoyed reading your story, especially because I think you did a good job at keeping them all in character.
iimagineyou chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
(Read your author's note) Won't like the end? Uh oh...

Okay, so I don't remember where Yoda is from (if that has ever been stated in any canon material... or the movies, eek) and since I'm not about to go looking because I'd much rather finish your fic right now, this thought came to mind... Yoda is familiar with this race because when the Auren people get really, really, *really* old (and wrinkly), they look like Yoda. Therefore, Yoda is an Auren P.

The race that you've created (coupled with too many Sociology classes) is really making me think about how people can act when it comes to those who are different from them.
iimagineyou chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
I wonder what Yoda's cooking is like. It kind of sounds like when you go to a friend's house who is part of a culture different from your own; the smells aren't necessarily bad just... weird ). I like that although there are serious parts, that this story is generally light, and even has humour every here and there ("...using that pointy stick of his"). Aww, reunion *heartwarming*. (You know, now that I think about it, I half-take back what I said about hoping Obi-Wan will go back to looking like his older self. Ewan looked good in Episode I). Woah, this story is so cool! I love that it didn't just end with "And Obi-Wan escaped from that planet and lived happily ever after. The End." I really like that they're going after him.
iimagineyou chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
Forgot to say in the last review. I'm hoping that there ends up being some way that Obi-Wan is returned to his old looks, and I guess "age" technically. Seeing as how he'll also be Ewan McGregor in my head, I don't mind him with the beard when he's older. And let's face it, age ain't nothin' but a number (lol, kidding), so the difference in ages between Obi-Wan and Anakin doesn't bug me any. *BUT* a finished story is a finished story, and I think I'm going to be happy with however this turns out. As for comments on this chapter, ahaha, love it! Tylen being eighteen honestly put the biggest smile on my face and I had to try not to laugh too loud.
iimagineyou chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
I'm reminded of A Clockwork Orange (or well, there was this episode of Stargate once, and something else that I can remember but can't remember the name of) as it almost seems that there's a whole... brainwashing into simplicity type of thing going on here (although I could be totally off).