Reviews for A Youthful Spectator
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Aw! That was so adorable! Little!Leia is the cutest (:
Zen Zoe chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That was so good! It was so write more.;)
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
"Leia felt her eyes widen. Maybe Obi was going to ask Mommy to marry him! She knew you were supposed to do it alone, at dinner. That’s what had happened on the show she had watched one day when she had been bored. But then the boy and girl had found out that they were really cousins. Leia had decided that was gross and turned it off. And there had been too much kissing."

sarah chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I cant wait tell the next story comes out. Please! Please email me when the next comes out! Please.
Kelly Tolkien chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
cool. Love it loads. I like the idea that Jedi are allowed to get married, Obi-Wan needs someone for him and I think Padme is perfect hence the reason I read so many Obdidalas. Really good! We all want them to get married...
Ticklesivory chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Personally I think you write a 5 year old's POV very well. : ) I liked this one better, but then I'm a pre-K teacher.
British Princess chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Beautiful. So cute. You portrayed a very good 5 year old! :)
Laura Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Very well written! I think you do a great job of writing little Leia as the 5-year-old she is, but not as a thoughtless little child. You write her with a nice mix of intelligence and childhood innocence.

I love how she thought that since Obi-Wan had run away from her teacher that he must be brave! It’s nice to see inside her mind – thank you for another sweet addition to this little series!
Vee017 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Leia is adorbale!

I loved this story, and this entire universe you have set up:)
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
This is so heartwarming. Lovely fic!
ButterCowLuvr chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
wow...that was cool, great story...but why wasn't Luke in it? just asking.
once within a dream chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
*scratches head self consciously* Well, when I asked you to make a sequel a few minutes ago I hadn't seen this story... Hehehe... Well, I'm glad you did the proposal! It was so sweet! Wonderful job, yet again.
Padme chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Please write more chapters please okay
somewhere is better than nowhe chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
:) :) :) :). so cute! i luv that leia found the kissing gross, just like a little kid ;). hope you write some more!
Scatterheart chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Aw! How cute. Alas... if only this were true, lol. Obidala's my fave pairing. Thanks for the fic!