Reviews for Untold Secrets
oxymoronique chapter 25 . 7/26/2005
WOOHOO! you updated..if only i can update as fast as you...so sad i can only use the comp in skool for like wat? 20 mins the most? sobs...sobs...anyway...love ur story really hope that you will update soon!
Squirtttttttttt chapter 25 . 7/25/2005
This story is great! Plz update soon!
WildRedMare11 chapter 25 . 7/25/2005
I have one word for the whole story. Great! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up! This story kinda reminds me of my story, Jake's Secret Revealed. But I like your story better. Loads better. Again, keep it up! Or I'll die from the suspense! lol
Kid Eternity chapter 25 . 7/25/2005
Great Story! PLEASE update soon with the new chapter.
angelofsorrrow227 chapter 25 . 7/24/2005
OMG that was a really really good story i loved it i hope you keep writing it
A. Nonymous chapter 25 . 7/23/2005
This is one of my top absolute favorite chapters in this story.

I could imagine how their conversation went on in my mind.

I'd like to see how they'll protect Jade.

Until the next chapter.

Later.

P.S. I got the new Harry Potter book. Do you like Harry Potter?
horseluver101 chapter 25 . 7/23/2005
They are right more Jake Rose fluffiness!

WONDERFUL chapter! I think Jr should sneak out,get captured and jake and Rose have to rescue her. Update soon!
Goth Jedi chapter 25 . 7/23/2005
I loved it PLease update soon
The Lady Meow chapter 25 . 7/23/2005
aw sweet. personally i was hoping 4more anger, yelling, maybe a thrown vase or two... i like conflict. -_- neways it was still good and i cant wait till chappie 26!

Peace,

Cat
CelloSolo2007 chapter 25 . 7/23/2005
wow, this is really getting good

i'm glad you updated
Worker72 chapter 25 . 7/23/2005
You know Jake should have mention to Rose that the Huntsclan only places third or is it forth on the scale of the 13 most dangerous threats to the magical world. I am a bit disppointed that you didn't have Jake say she would've been at risk of a mind-wipe spell from the Dragon Council, but it's your story and maybe you can still put that in later. It is still an excellent story so keep up the good work!
xxjordanleigh chapter 25 . 7/23/2005
here's what i think: chris is the huntsboy, chris will ask JR out and the whole keeping any huntsclan people away from jade plan fails because chris is the huntsboy, jake and rose will stop at nothing to help/protect JR when she finds the phoenix, yadda yadda yadda...why can't my life be that cool adn exciting and dangerous...wait, i don't want my life dangerous...hope you update soon!
xxjordanleigh chapter 19 . 7/23/2005
SHIT! they're gonna have to fight jake! WHAT THE CRAP? this is an awesome story yet so confuzzling...
Terra Nova chapter 24 . 7/21/2005
Please update soon! And please put some more Jake x Rose fluffiness in soon.
Goth Jedi chapter 24 . 7/18/2005