Reviews for Untold Secrets
MewIchigoZoey chapter 36 . 9/1/2005
Aww! That was so cute! I loved it
Worker72 chapter 35 . 8/30/2005
I quite agree this story is much better since you made Chris' bother into his sister.
Raye Sun chapter 35 . 8/29/2005
WHAT'S WITH ALL THE EVIL CLIFFIES? *pant pant pant* Okay I feel better now. Great chappie by the way! What's gonna happen next? Please update soon!
A. Nonymous chapter 35 . 8/29/2005
Yikes!

A wonderful reunion cut short.

I I'm sure I know who it was at the end of the chapter

Can't wait to se what'll happen next.

Later.
xxjordanleigh chapter 35 . 8/28/2005
uh oh. uh oh. uh oh. UH O-wait, didn't you say that chris had a BROTHER, not a SISTER? ((those are italicized, but i can't really do that so i had to make them in caps.))anyways, i'm really really really curious now!

oh, and i watched the ring 2 last night with friends. i'm usually TERRIFIED of scary movies, but only me and one of my friends (out of the 7 including me that were there) weren't that scared and wanted the lights to be off. anyways, hope you update soon, i can't wait!
Squirtttttttttt chapter 35 . 8/28/2005
Ah! A cliffhanger! Really good chapter! I wonder how the Huntsmaster will DIE... Update soon!
ADJL-Freakazoid chapter 35 . 8/28/2005
No! More suspense... I'm at the edge of my seat.

Please update soon. I'm liking this.
CelloSolo2007 chapter 35 . 8/28/2005
*gasp* oh no! hey, good cliffie. have you read my story "one true time" yet? it's totally awesome. i await another chapter in this...very long...story.
horseluver101 chapter 35 . 8/28/2005
Ok. how did we go from the little brother to the little sister? This was a great story! I dont know why more people dont make a story where Jake and Rose have kids! They do it all the time for Danny Phantom!

Make the last chapter really long! Is there going to be a sequel to this or is this a one-shot story?
Goth Jedi chapter 35 . 8/28/2005
Very GOOD!
dragongirl5555 chapter 35 . 8/28/2005
damn right youre evil!good chapter.
coolgirlc chapter 35 . 8/28/2005
i thought it was his brother as you mentioned brother in past chapters. but i like crssy. update soon
Petitio Principii chapter 34 . 8/26/2005
Very interesting, best JL fic I've ever read!
DanMat6288 chapter 34 . 8/25/2005

G!

E!

R!

CLIFFHANGER!

625: Just ignore him. He's crazy.

Jake: Hey! You were with that crazy alien land shark punk!

625: Hey, can you just let the crazy dude review, already?

Hakuna Matata, Owen. I'm done.
A. Nonymous chapter 34 . 8/23/2005
Hi there.

I thought this chapter was great.

My favorite part was when Fu Dog blurted out a sentance without remembering to keep his talking a secret.

Later.

P.S. My computer is acting a little wacko (it's coming & going), so in case I don't review right away, you'll know why.
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »