Reviews for Untold Secrets
Raye Sun chapter 34 . 8/22/2005
Look out? That's how you end the chapter? Look out for what? I hate evil cliffies! Please update soon so I can find out what to "look out" for.
coolgirlc chapter 34 . 8/22/2005
good story. plese update soon!
AtomX chapter 34 . 8/22/2005
Dude what just happened? And how are JR and Chris related. answer me on that one in your next chap ok.
horseluver101 chapter 34 . 8/21/2005
That was great! OH! Cliff hangers! Gotta love Em'
Worker72 chapter 34 . 8/21/2005
The battle begins! I'm hope that their s some sort of prophecy stating that the Dark Dragon can only be defeated by a union of Dragon and Huntsclan. That would definitely get attention focused on Jade by other enemies.
Goth Jedi chapter 34 . 8/21/2005
Really good and you left us on a cliffhanger
dragongirl5555 chapter 34 . 8/21/2005
look out for what?
Jake Long chapter 34 . 8/21/2005
Another great chapter! I know making Chris die seems harsh but i never liked him anyway!

Jake

*Everyone runs away from me*

Aww man
xxjordanleigh chapter 34 . 8/21/2005
see! their what, second cousins? see, that's just wrong in my opinion...anyways, nice chapter, it kinda explains a lot of things...hope you update soon!
Bobby Thornbody chapter 34 . 8/20/2005
Keep it up. This is great!
CelloSolo2007 chapter 34 . 8/20/2005
Oh.I hate cliffies. Anyways, I absolutely LOVE this story. Plz update soon.
oxymoronique chapter 33 . 8/16/2005
you rock! love the chappies! how can you update so fast? ican never archieve that... i haven't started typing my next chapter yet and it has been a week and 2 days since i last updated...oxymoronique gives a guilty shrug...anw,update!hey where's my manners? pls pls pls UPDATE!thats better!bye!
DanMat6288 chapter 33 . 8/15/2005
Andy as Han Solo: (about Chris as Luke Skywalker) You love him, don't you?

JR as Princess Leia: Of course I love him.

Andy as Han: OK, when he comes back, I won't get inbetween-

JR as Leia: (silences him) No, it's not like that. He's my cousin.

(Andy as Han looks surprised, then JR as Leia kisses him)
Goth Jedi chapter 33 . 8/15/2005
Really good, I hope tht they find and rescue his brother
Jake Long chapter 33 . 8/15/2005
It's a cool! I think Jake and Rose should find them before they leave and have a big family fight (I mean fighting together) and just to be evil I think Chris should die and his brother survives.

I know it sounds mean but, oh well it's just my opinion!

Jake