Reviews for Untold Secrets
horseluver101 chapter 19 . 8/14/2005
Thats right that is GROSS !

I think Chris is outvoted. Everyone Ive seen so far wants Andy and Jr to pair up. I know you want Chris but do you REALLY want to disopoint the fans
coolgirlc chapter 33 . 8/14/2005
um try them sneaking in to the room where his brother is and have himm,cris,jade, and her parents fight there.
xxjordanleigh chapter 33 . 8/13/2005
oh man! i was REALLY hoping that JR would realize that andy loves her and that she should give andy a chance!...wait, aren't JR and chris related? eww...to think, that's kinda like me kissing my brother. in a romantic way. GROSS! eww eww eww eww eww eww eww! get out of my head, you evil little mental image!

anyways, great chapter, how are they gonna rescue chris's brother? and can you have andy catch JR and chris on a date and be heartbroken and then JR chases after andy and then realizes her feelings for him? please?

and i love the chapter, really explained the situation, but before i thought the huntsmaster killed chris's brother...and i just thought of this, are jake and rose fighting chris's brother's guards? i'm really confused here...

anyways, hope you update soon (which you probably will, since you always do)!
Bobby Thornbody chapter 33 . 8/13/2005
I can see where you would come across the flaw in my original planning, so I could see why that wouldn't work. However, if at all possible (that is, assuming you don't end up deciding to finish the story too soon) I'd still be honored for you to use my character.

By the way, seeing as how for some reason I can't put in the entire link here in a review, I'm going to give you the link to my images bit by bit.

.com

Assuming it doesn't cut off anything in this review, you should now be able to go to my gallery. If THAT doesnt work, just go to the deviantart site and search for sonic626.

By the way, I've been trying to email you usuing the email address listed in your profile but either you havent gotten my e-mails or youve been too busy to look.

Also, do you use Yahoo Messenger? I'f you do, I'd like the chance to chat with you. Maybe if you don't use Drake in THIS story, you and I could work together to make a story where Jake and Drake meet for the first time (which was an idea i was going to do, but it would be easier with a second person) Otherwise just email me at
Worker72 chapter 33 . 8/13/2005
It sounds like Jake and Rose are going to rescue Chris's brother before they rescue JR. Of course they don't know their going to rescue him.
horseluver101 chapter 33 . 8/13/2005
I think you should have Jr and Chris almost save his brother and then the Huntsmaster finds them. Then when It seems the end is near Jake and Rose come to save them. Or you could have it the other way! I like it the other way. I think you should make him chris's OLDER

brother. The Kiss scene was AWSOME!
uselessacct chapter 33 . 8/13/2005
kinda short and still a little choppy, but its a good continuation. so now to save the little or older brother? im not so sure...
dragongirl5555 chapter 33 . 8/13/2005
good story,i like it
Squirtttttttttt chapter 33 . 8/13/2005
Maybe when the huntsmaster was almost ready to kill JR, then Jake and Rose can come in and rescue them but that's all I got. Update soon!
CelloSolo2007 chapter 33 . 8/13/2005
Well, JR and Chris rescue his brother, then Jake and Rose rescue all of them, and Rose kills her uncle? Yeah.
ADJL-Freakazoid chapter 33 . 8/13/2005
I'll have get back to you on upcoming chapters.

Well, I can try to handle the suspense...
A. Nonymous chapter 33 . 8/13/2005
Too good to think of anything to say.

Nice job.

Later.
MewIchigoZoey chapter 33 . 8/12/2005
O! JR kissed Chris? Update soon!
RenaeAurora chapter 10 . 8/12/2005
I want to apologize, I just realized Jake doesnt know the dragon birthmark is bad, because I just saw that you ruled out the ski trip episode. so I guess your not as stupid as I thought you were.
RenaeAurora chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
WTF? okay, this story has a lot of potential, but it would never work out the way you have it. How the hell has jake not noticed his own daughters birthmark? Birthmark meaning been they're on her skin since say, i dont know, BIRTH! What when the doctor pulled JR out of Roses womb was jake just not there? or did he just not see the huge bright red dragon sign on his daughters hand for 13 years? The whole unicorn thing in one word lame. Youve made JR (dumb name) a very annoying person. She's 13 but acts like shes 5. I cant stand the way she found out about her powers it was lame. If my dad told me i was a dragon Id think he was off his rocker! you could have made that so much cooler. You really messed up when you you had her dragon up fully the very first time she tried it. it took jake forever! dont you watch the show? your story is terribly predictible, try to be more original.

Other then all that you done pretty good. I have to assume that your a very young writer. However i will keep reading your story because its the best american dragon story Ive seen so far. youve got the best, and stupidest plot. no effense intended. Keep up the good work.
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »