Reviews for Band of Brothers
WhiteFangTheLostMarauder chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
this story is so awesome! plz continue!
WhiteFangTheLostMarauder chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
this sounds pretty interesting. I'll think I'll continue. awesome chapter.
alex chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
please update! im addicted. best story ever
Yira Heerai chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
*o* You keep amazing me, as usual m'dear. I love Argo, I love C. Potter. Haven't seen enough of James' mum to really form an opinion yet.

THe scene with the dungbomb is priceless
Cassandra chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
I actually like that itll be diviedup for a few more scenes, moer fun! And this is GREAT but you gotta update SOON! and i loved the thing with remus and granddads 'moving out' speak. I especially like how even though we all hate peter NOW, how you still him as an innocent, sweet, neville-ish eleven year old boy and dont cut him out at all. HURRY!
kitschymitch chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
I love your characterizations of the marauders - they're all perfectly done. I like the original characters too. I think you made all of the boys incredibly cute. I want to give them all huge squashy hugs. I also love the subtle references to the book and movies. Hope you continue to write - looking foward to more.
digitalrhapsody chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
It's Kristen _ Ah! I love this chapter! Sophie's so wonderful. And the dung bomb...can we say irony? XD That's completely awesome. I loved the shower line - you always think up the best things to say!

Hm...James' grandparents are making them move out? That doesn't seem as innocent as they make it out to be...

I have nothing more to say. This was great, and I can't wait until there's more! Although I will

Til next chapter

Kristen
ImNinio chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
Great story! Plz update more soon! I can't wait for more!
siriuslyobsessed chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
update please!
Jamie88 chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Great story! I really like it! I can't wait to read more! Plz update soon! ;P
The Fifth Marauder chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Remmy's chapter made me cry. I actually felt sorry for Peter (God save me). UPDATE! Best MWPP era I've ever read
jojo chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
oh how moving poor remus update now i wanna see how they meet loved it:p
sweetntinyangel chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
Aw...poor little Remus, I just feel so bad, you just want to hug the guy to death! Same with James and Sirius, both sad, but they aren't werewolves, they are just cute, lol. Remus is my favorite marauder though. "You have a future Remus, a future!" Keep writing I like this story. :D
Asteria chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
This is amazing! I love how you wove their different parts of the story together. I really like how you've characterized Peter as more than just a hero-worshipping tagalong. I can't wait to read more!
caedi chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
I really like this story, its giving a good insight to the marauders as lil 11yr olds. I cant wait to see how you bring them all together!

Update soon!