Reviews for Hormonal HalfWits
Guest chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
Ewwwwww. I'm half crying half completely recovering my lunch into my toilet! That is soooo disgusting and I would rather she ended up with NEVILLE ! Snape? ... Sorry I just had to gag a bit more i still feel sick to my stomach
LennonMorrisonMarleyHendrix chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Hahahahaha, this made me laugh. It's the perfect LOL fic, not to serious or life changing, or any of that crap! Good job! :)
Kariah Bengalii chapter 28 . 8/8/2011
hey, i didn't listen to you. i read this whole thing from beginning to end with every single chapter, including all three endings. :) ok, so im evil. whatever. anywayz, now i have to go find some snape ginny fics cuz i never even gave them a thought before but now im intrigued. tho, of course, i love draco best. and hermione. actually, im kind of a dramione girl. or else a drarry girl, because, come on, harry's gay! tho i have to admit, id love to be ginny in this fic! having my choice of draco, blaise, and severus would be heaven! only way it could be better is if sirius was there, too. (looking like jake owen, of course, not gary oldman. i think they should have had a jake owen look alike play him...) back to the harry's gay, thing, though, he's just as gay as dumbledore! or am i alone with that viewpoint? no, i guess i cant be or there wouldnt be a word for it. drarry. sounds like dreary. maybe cuz the majority of those fics are just depressing...whatever. i also like snape and hermione..and er...well, you probably dont want to read all of my favorite pairings, cuz itd go on forever...anyway, there was something else i was going to tell you...oh, yes, about dumbledore, i looked up a fic with him and neville the other day, and it was rather pathetic. neville's pathetic, though, so it fits. dont get me wrong, i love him, but he is pathetic. now i probably seem like some crazy random rambling person that has no one to talk to, but really i do. im talking to my best friend at the moment. just i have to rave about your story! its amazing! absolutely brilliant! no one could ever write anything better! and quit calling your stuff crap! its not! its amazing! and brilliant! and did i say fucking brilliant? anywayz, you're awesome! brilliant idea, brilliant writing! as always! so you're probably getting tired of my ranting, but seriously, quit calling your stuff crap in the disclaimer! its not! seriously, its not! and now my best friend is commanding my attention. but really, this is amazing! (as are all of your stories, or at least the ones i read) :D yes, amazing despite the fact that i read all of this fic. ok...whatever. i need to go now. bye. (IT WAS GREAT!)
coffeychild chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
This is just absolutely hysterical. Literally, sitting here laughing. Love it.
Kelsiee chapter 28 . 9/2/2009

Becasue I Foud That Draco Wasnt A Big Part In The Fic,

So I Found It Hard For her To End Up With Him

Keep Writting :)
Nutmeg44 chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
im just a sucker for a Ginny/Draco ship so...go slytherin
Nutmeg44 chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
reading this story for the first time and i must say, this is 1 of the best chapters...freaking hilarious... omg. although Malfoy and Zambini are HOT...[i 3 Slytherins]...
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 28 . 4/12/2009
My god, I was literally afraid that you were going to make this a Ginny/Snape story! About to puke and everything, I didn't even finish my ice cream lol. But if it were a Blaise/Ginny story I wouldn't have minded lol. Anyway, I loved the story, the beginning was really funny lol. Hormonal men, hahahah.

Julie:)

*slaps self across face*

Oouwie

dat hurted
Young Mistress Malfoy chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
"At this point, I would have eaten cake with the Dark Lord."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG lol! *holds breath to ba able to speak properly* you're so bloody funny, I've been reading this story for sometime now, and every chapter doesn't fail to amuse me.

*resumes laughing*
Ash chapter 28 . 1/28/2008
hey. i really like your story. its hilarious. i kept on laughing and getting weird looks though. really enjoyed it. because im a draco/ginny shipper i prefer the second ending but i really enjoyed the first too.
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 28 . 1/9/2008
wooho! go alternate ending 2! i liked it in an odd sort of way...er...yeah. well done
cranberry148 chapter 28 . 11/25/2007
I love this story. Great job!