Reviews for Football Follies
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Nice story,

The story seems to be a direct lead up to more, I'm curious how that will work out.

It seems that Debra is starting to get more of the sour taste of being famous, I hope she can handle it. At least Kim and Ron can help her with that.

Good interaction between Debra and the boys regarding football.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Poor Debra. Reminds me of Winston Churchill when he was taken to his first American football game at Columbia University in 1930 and when asked after what he thought about it, replied “Actually, it is somewhat like rugby. But why do you have to have all those committee meetings?” She, Monique and Kim’s mom should have gone off in a corner and plotted some kind of devious revenge against the boys.

And it’s not as if the Japanese don’t have some weird entertainment. Look at some of their ‘game shows’.

Looking forward to the next:

The Wise Duck
Ryan chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
The guys shouldn't be sore losers after that game. Loseing by only 21 points to a major Big Ten powerhouse like Michigan is no big discrace.

I too have done like Felix before myself. Only it was concealing goodies in my inside jacket pockets to avoid the overpriced movie consessions.
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Ron knows that the English call soccer football! It is proven in Coach Possible (an episode in the series) when Ron says "Or as the English call it football," in regards to soccer. Ron is not THAT stupid.
John Steppenwolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
"For Michael Holley and that hairy guy Bill Wolff, I’m Max Kellerman. Tune in weeknights at 5 pm and late nights for more of me."- Max Kellerman

Good story. Alright Michigan! Small problem, Michigan unlike most schools doesn't play non-conference teams at the end of the season. Michigan plays Ohio St. Unless of course Michigan has another week of games. BTW: does this win give Lloyd Carr's team it's 851st win?

Americana football isn't just played in America. There's also European football, er NFL Europe football. Granted there are American football players, but there are also some European players, and they don't have the same rules as the NFL does.

Keep up the good work. GO MICHIGAN!
SirDucksworthy chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was pretty good. Men and sport. I agree. Oh and Australia has football. Similar to American but different. We play without the padding and have different rules (actually I dont know the rules to either but I do believe some of them are different).

Anyway, I'd like to know what the media did to Kim and Ron. lol.

Keep up the good work. :D