Reviews for The Master
Angaradh chapter 4 . 4/3
This was one hell of a tribute - powerful and soothing and utterly beautiful.
Thanks.
Obi-Wan Fan chapter 4 . 1/15
Yes, that was the fix-it that I desperately needed for the RoTS. Beautifully written, incredibly moving, and totally believable. Brava to you, dear writer!
Deer-Shifter chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
This is something that could actually have happened, I feel certain. Love it.
Dirtkid123 chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
YOUVE DESTROYED ME! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! I am sobbing in hysterics in the bathroom, desperately trying to get a grip... Thanks a lot.
meiloorun-notthe-fruit chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
This was beautifully written and poignant as well. I totally agree with mad!Obi-wan and remorseful!Anakin is never a thing..

Really well written, gods damn, got me right In the feels :-)
TheEdifier chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
Very well written. I really enjoy how Obi-Wan is written here, his decisions cement his character and even left me feeling alright with his death, and a main character death is rarely an elemnt I can read with any sense of appreciation. Thank you for your hard work in writing this story!
CheshireCat333 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This is an absolutely breathtaking piece as an alternate universe. Haunting and beautiful and poignant. And a perfect capture of the spirit of Obi-Wan. I believe it was what he would have done if he could. Even though you stopped writing fanfic several years ago, I fervently hope you haven't stopped writing. You truly have a gift.
harrylee94 chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
*sobs* This was beautiful. Absolutely amazing.
It was such a wonderful story, so heartbreaking and heartfelt. Absolutely glorious.
I wish I'd written this. Thank you so much for sharing it.
segment thought chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
noo im not crying, someones just chopping some onions is all

very well written!
AbandonedAccountFarewell chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I am shedding legit tears right now. Holy Force.
Lyna chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Beautiful
Geirhildur chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Thank you so much for writing this story. It was wonderful, tugged at just the right heartstrings to bring tears to my eyes.
Firestar007 chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
I'm tearing up here. Beautiful, sad yet happy ending. Really shows the depth of the bond between Anakin and Obi-wan. Congratulations Thank you for a wonderful piece of writing
Willbirch chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Oh my God. I am weeping, holy shit. This is an incredibly powerful piece of writing, the beauty and bittersweetness is more potent than anything I've read before. Thank you so much
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Well, I'm sobbing uncontrollably. This was beautifully written, elegant and haunting, and I literally couldn't stop crying throughout the whole thing. I loved it. Excellent work!