Reviews for The Master
Obi-Wan Fan chapter 4 . 1/15
Yes, that was the fix-it that I desperately needed for the RoTS. Beautifully written, incredibly moving, and totally believable. Brava to you, dear writer!
Deer-Shifter chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
This is something that could actually have happened, I feel certain. Love it.
Dirtkid123 chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
YOUVE DESTROYED ME! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! I am sobbing in hysterics in the bathroom, desperately trying to get a grip... Thanks a lot.
meiloorun-notthe-fruit chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
This was beautifully written and poignant as well. I totally agree with mad!Obi-wan and remorseful!Anakin is never a thing..

Really well written, gods damn, got me right In the feels :-)
TheEdifier chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
Very well written. I really enjoy how Obi-Wan is written here, his decisions cement his character and even left me feeling alright with his death, and a main character death is rarely an elemnt I can read with any sense of appreciation. Thank you for your hard work in writing this story!
CheshireCat333 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This is an absolutely breathtaking piece as an alternate universe. Haunting and beautiful and poignant. And a perfect capture of the spirit of Obi-Wan. I believe it was what he would have done if he could. Even though you stopped writing fanfic several years ago, I fervently hope you haven't stopped writing. You truly have a gift.
harrylee94 chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
*sobs* This was beautiful. Absolutely amazing.
It was such a wonderful story, so heartbreaking and heartfelt. Absolutely glorious.
I wish I'd written this. Thank you so much for sharing it.
segment thought chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
noo im not crying, someones just chopping some onions is all

very well written!
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I am shedding legit tears right now. Holy Force.
Lyna chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Beautiful
Geirhildur chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Thank you so much for writing this story. It was wonderful, tugged at just the right heartstrings to bring tears to my eyes.
Firestar007 chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
I'm tearing up here. Beautiful, sad yet happy ending. Really shows the depth of the bond between Anakin and Obi-wan. Congratulations Thank you for a wonderful piece of writing
Willbirch chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Oh my God. I am weeping, holy shit. This is an incredibly powerful piece of writing, the beauty and bittersweetness is more potent than anything I've read before. Thank you so much
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Well, I'm sobbing uncontrollably. This was beautifully written, elegant and haunting, and I literally couldn't stop crying throughout the whole thing. I loved it. Excellent work!
poplitealqueen chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
NOOO.

I actually began to tear up a little, oh gosh.

I also really liked this bit that you wrote: Obi-Wan could taste the stagnant air of the funeral pyre on his tongue, as though it had drifted through a score of years, to recreate the first moments of their relationship. Here he was again, in mourning, fire in the distance and Anakin filling his vision, asking so fearfully of his fate.

I love the idea that everything has come full circle, beginning and ending in fire, and now I don't think I'll even unsee that symbolism from ANY of the movies (I mean, hell, even Luke joined the Rebellion because the Empire burned his old life to a crisp)