Reviews for The Master
Brievel chapter 4 . 6/1
Even though you killed Obi-Wan, this felt so *right.* So well done.
Brievel chapter 3 . 6/1
...*WOW.* You write Obi-Wan enForced even better than Matthew Stover...which is saying something, since I'll read his novelized RotS even though I hate that movie...this...is...powerful. Amazing.
(And sorry I didn't review before, I was eating a cob of corn, which takes both hands.)
Waffles Risa chapter 4 . 5/15
Actual tears. Actual. Tears. Especially the bit when the force rushes through Obi-Wan and he hears Qui-Gon Jinn. Tears. Why did you do this to meeeeee
Rythulian124 chapter 4 . 1/8
This story is so perfect! I wish the movies ended like this!
Maya Chain 23 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
9w9 So touching, hope never dies.
RadientWings chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I have no words for how amazing this story is.
MuggleCreator chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
Toaofwriting chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
This was so incredibly beautiful and well done. Astonishingly well-written; I wish I could write like this.

Just a suggestion: At the end, perhaps add in the next sentence from Stover's book: "And he is proud to be Anakin Skywalker's best friend."
marthakun95 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Obi Wan died :'(
writingpenguin chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
This was very heart-moving. I admit I cried. It was beautiful.
Leafy365 chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Great AU, and a much better ROTS conclusion than canon. There's always something poetic about Obi-Wan's death because it's such a great loss for those around him and will inspire those who mourn his passing.
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Oh wow is this an awesome story! I loved it to bits! Poor tragic Obi-Wan though. A true hero, through and through. Thanks for writing and posting!
Noura chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Im not ashamed to admit i started bawling at the end, my parents are now convinced that fanfiction is sith spawn and have banned me from using it :) all i can say is that was amazing
Snootiegirl99 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I'm heartbroken on so many levels. I hope that you are happy wherever you are and whatever you are doing.
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I am in awe of your talent. This is an amazing alternate ending, and I haven't even read the whole thing yet. Kudos to you!

Keep writing!