Reviews for Our Story
BH chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Another job well done by Yuna. I'll tell you ehat, she just might be the greatest lover in the world. He seniority and wisdom is so moving.

Why don't we have ladies like this in the real world?

As for Rikku, it's a completely natural reaction. She's new to love and there's nothing scarier than competing for the one you love. If you've done it once (irl), trust... It's something you never want to do again. I'd rather give someone up than to compete for them. It is, in my experience, absolutely the hardest thing to do.

This is why it's so well-written- because the level of realism described is at an insane amount.
Byunghee chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Lady Yuna... ::sigh::

From being a 17-year old girl just trying to protect what's important to her to becoming a world power. Destiny sure has a funny way of working out, eh? I heard a saying once, "Keep your eyes on the prize, but don't live just for that moment because you lose sight of everything else. Just live life, say a prayer in your heart and the rest will come naturally." It still astounds me to this day how fragile humans are able to accomplish astonishing feats.

I really love how you describe the territory of love and relationships. You see, people say "practice makes perfection" and "once you do it, it's like riding a bike", but when it comes to love and relationships, that's never true. Look at Wakka: he fathered the Aurochs for a long time and when it came to his son, he lost his composure and was unsure of everything. They may be two different games, but the principle is usually standard issue. In any matter, you sure hit the hammer here. It's not that we don't know what they want us to say, it's that... Either we don't know if it's the right answer or we don't want to admit domestication just yet. They say life is short but through the ever-passing days, it seems so elongated.

No matter what, I'll never get used to being a boyfriend and I could never lead a relationship, I just experiment a lot to see different results.

Interesting. Your story helped me to get to know myself a little better.
BH chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
One major reason you're my favorite author:

The way you describe love and all it's aspects- hate, disappointment, heart break, etc.- it's not of human standards. I've been wanting to comment this since Ch. 15 of this series' prequel, but kept forgetting. You sound like a man whose been reborn 6 times and struggled but eventually found true love all 6 times. You, literally, have an adept talent- Godly even- for describing love!
gleamfang chapter 14 . 4/23/2012
Mate that last scene of Gippal's is too god damn hilarious. It was such a perfectly timed and phrased line that I collapsed laughing.

Tidus is pretty observant eh? Interesting way to bring him into the story and do a sort of role reversal from the prequel where Gippal was missing instead of Rikku.

Cheers

Keep Writing
RaquellaRose chapter 26 . 10/3/2011
OMG!

Amazing!

I know its been over a year, but i had to let you know your story is great! I spent all day reading both stories. My eyes hurt and its 3:30, but it was so freaking worth it!

I love Rikku and Gippal, and boy did you capture em perfectly! If you ever decided to do another sequel, i would so support it!

Also, im so excited cuz im review 600!

Once again, you did a great job!

~RaquellaRose~
Pi-Kyu chapter 26 . 6/22/2011
I can't believe I marathon this in 2 days, thank you for writing such exciting story! I feel guilty not reviewing every chapter because I just can't stop. I honestly have to say, this is one of the best fic I've read out there. Thank you so much once again!
anna-kun chapter 26 . 6/13/2010
Okay, first off, I feel really bad for not reviewing any of the other chapters in this story or in "Rikku's Story" because I seriously loved every minute of both of your stories! Well, except for when Rikku and Gippal weren't working out at points (the hardest was definiately when Rikku was pissed off about Juyane...that was rough). I hate it when things look bad. But, on the other hand, the bad times always make the good times that much more special, right? RIGHT! Anyways, I just wanted to express my gratitude for writing these amazing and very entertaining stories! They have given my tears (happy and sad), joy, anguish, shock! (once again, the Juyane thing...I gasped out loud quite loudly), and best of all, much, much laughter! Whenever Rikku and Gippal were teasing each other I would literally giggle the entire time haha. Once again, thanks for the great read! :) I look forward to any future stories!
GerbilsRockMySocks chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
long storys are godd so thumbs up there and a gd story line is a main point of a briliant story so i believe congratulations are in order this is a briliant story a love the story there is no way you can improve it am glad you write fan fics your really talented and should keep writing this is my all faviroute fan fic for anything but especialy for final fantasy 10-2 ilove it my all time fave keep writin or ur wastin ur talent.
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I just got the answer to my question...heeheehee I loved "Rikku's Story". I can't wait to finish reading this one! _
Carro775 chapter 26 . 9/19/2009
woww...I just finished reading both rikku's story and this one, amazing! I was so stoked when I found this. The first one was amazing and the second was just as good. It was well written and exciting! I just wish it wasn't over already, it was a great satisfying ending, but it was so good!

You know when you read a fanfic and it was so amazing that it makes it hard to read others? 'cause you just cant let go of the story, or the way it was written, it's so hard to let go! well I hope you continue writing. Whether it's fanfics or in a career, cause you're good. You had a good grasp on the characters which isn't easy to find when it's a fanfic. Sorry I didn't review while i was reading, it was just that while I had free to that I could've reviewed I just wanted to keep reading. Well I hope to see more!
Meechelle chapter 26 . 7/17/2009
After about a week of nonstop reading, I've just finished both of your Rikku/Gippal stories. I'm not exactly a fan of fanfiction itself, but a few years ago I was, and that was when I first read Rikku's Story. I recently decided to start playing FFX-2 again, and began to become interested in the characters again, and that's when I remembered Rikku's Story and decided to read it again, then continued on to read Our Story. Makey sensey? Anyway, I'm not sure whether my opinion matters anymore, seeing as you wrote them both long ago, but I thought they were both impressively written and want to encourage you to KEEP WRITING! Honestly, to me fanfiction seems so nerdy, but when it's written like this, I totally understand why people like it. I mean, who doesn't love Rikku? I'm like the most stoic, Paine-like person out there, and even I love Rikku so much as to look up fanfictions people have created about her. Thanks for telling her story!

As for a little critiquing, I preferred OS over RS, and I think you really demonstrated some talent when you chose to write from both of their perspectives. I can't imagine how hard that must have been, especially since people were counting on you to get it right. But I think RS did need to be told entirely from Rikku's perspective, so I'm not saying that having two people tell it automatically makes it a better story than the other one. OS did have more action (maybe just more JUICY action? Strangling a gross dude with a rope for instance? That was awesome.), and it had more of a varied storyline, rather than just one focus throughout the whole thing. At first, I was really skeptical about bring Lreav back, and I wasn't sure it would be believable, but I think you did well with that. The one thing that did get to me occasionally was the typos (but I am a grammar Nazi), and there were a couple of parts where the story didn't seem to flow quite right. For example, when she woke up in Gagazet, I was wondering what happened to Yuna, but she never asked Lreav about it. I guess we were supposed to assume that he had left Yuna there to die (now I understand he did), but it was never clearly stated in a "What did you do with Yuna?" "I left her there to die" way until a while after that. The other thing was when she woke up in the healing clinic, she directly stated a number of times that she shot him in the head, but I thought she shot him in the chest. Of course, these things really didn't make the story any less enjoyable, so you can take it or leave it.

Maybe I just enjoyed the second one more because I'm a sucker for Baralai. Perhaps I should be perusing the Baralai fanfictions.

As I said before, please, keep writing! If I had half of your creative talent, I would be writing something every day. I'm looking forward to seeing your future endeavors!
babystina chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
God, Rikku is being annoying right now.

Just give the man a break!
Tsukia13 chapter 26 . 6/2/2009
Kya! I absolutely loved your story! It took me less than two days to read it all and-and-and-GAH! Very well written, original plot, the characters are IN character, just wow!
kingleby chapter 26 . 5/3/2009
great ending, i'll miss this story!
Miesie-chan chapter 26 . 5/1/2009
I love it ~

so sad it's the ending TT

are you gonna write more about them?